Front of the House Manager
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Welcome to Puttery, where we've reinvented the classic game of
putting with a modern twist. Our unique course offers exciting
challenges at every turn, creating an engaging and social
experience for friends and family. Beyond the game, we provide a
lively atmosphere with an innovative bar area serving creative
cocktails and delicious bites. At Puttery, we prioritize a
welcoming environment where everyone can enjoy their time, whether
it's for a special event, a date night, or a casual outing with
Bar Front of House Manager:
- Oversee bar operations, including service quality, cleanliness,
and inventory management.
- Conduct bar meetings and ensure adherence to steps of
- Maintain inventory control and collaborated with the team to
ensure smooth bar operations. Concierge Front of House Manager:
- Focus on providing excellent first impressions to guests.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and address guest
inquiries and needs.
- Ensure cleanliness and presentation of the initial guest
contact areas. Server and Server Assistant Front of House Manager:
- Train staff in menu knowledge and reinforce service
- Develop and implement processes and structures to enhance the
overall guest experience.
- Maintain a strong focus on the steps of service for servers and
server assistants. General Responsibilities (All Front of House
- Collaborate and coordinate with fellow Front of House Managers
to create a cohesive unit dedicated to hospitality and service
- Maintain a flexible schedule, including working on days,
nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Uphold and enforce safety and sanitation regulations to ensure
a secure and clean working environment.
- Foster effective communication between guests, front-of-house
staff, supervisors, and managers.
- Assist with daily staffing, recruitment, training, and
continuous development of front-of-house personnel.
- Manage shifts, ensuring the efficient flow of daily
- Comply with health and safety regulations, minimizing risks to
both employees and guests.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management. Additional
Qualifications and Skills
- Preferably, two or more years of experience in the service
industry as a manager.
- Familiarity with cash registers, point-of-sale systems, or
- Friendly, outgoing, and adaptable to a fast-paced, high-energy
- Willingness to work flexible schedules, including days, nights,
holidays, and weekends.
- Strong organizational, teamwork, and multitasking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
$55,000 - $60,000 - based on experience-AOR
Puttery is dedicated to promoting equal opportunity in the
workplace, preventing discrimination and harassment, including
sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity
characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information, and
veteran status) in its application, hiring processes, and
employment decisions. Puttery takes proactive measures to prevent
retaliation and to cultivate a respectful, equitable, and inclusive
environment for all team members.
Keywords: Puttery, Chicago , Front of the House Manager, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!