Web Analytics Manager
Company: Adtalem Global Education
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Job ID 2018-104332Institution Adtalem Global EducationDepartment MarketingEmployement Type Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status U.S. - ExemptOpportunity at a Glance
Web Analytics Manager will be primarily responsible for uncovering opportunities and supporting the implementation of enhancements on Adtalem owned web properties. The Web Analytics Manager will be tasked with using data analytics to help create and implement long and short-term marketing strategies in order to meet institution objectives. This includes identifying opportunities for the website testing roadmap and the development and execution of marketing analytical plans that competitively position the institution. Ultimately, this role drives the organization's usage of web analytics to help optimize the overall digital customer experience.
- Responsible for developing and monitoring Adtalem digital properties web metrics and behavioral dashboards. Provides analytics insights to vertical leads and institution stakeholders.
- Analyze web analytics data in order to identify gaps and opportunities to improve the overall user experience and meet inquiry and application goals as well as ecommerce goals.
- Continuously deliver analysis and recommendations to increase traffic and conversions.
- Support on demand/ad-hoc web analytics reporting requests.
- Partners with Web/UX, business intelligence, and paid media centers of excellence functions to identify optimization opportunities based on insights garnered from our reporting suites, and report results to key stakeholders.
- Monitor weekly performance metrics to understand organic search performance/opportunities across our web properties.
- Develop meaningful metrics and provide data-driven recommendations for continued improvement and best practices.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in an analytics role for an online retail or digital commerce website
- Demonstrated experience in building analytics strategies and teams from the ground up
- Advanced level user in Excel: pivot tables, charts, v-lookups, and dashboard creation
- Ability to organize and mine large sets of data for insights
- Ability to communicate clearly the findings of a complex analyses
- Deep experience with website tracking tools/site analytic platform expertise (Google Analytics 360 preferred)
- Experienced with A/B testing methods and tools (Maxymiser or Optimizely)
- Proven track record of configuring analytics platforms, tagging, and segmentation and distilling results for presentation and review
- Team player with experience working with technology, marketing, and creative staff in a fast-paced, agile environment. A self-starter who operates with passion, urgency, focus, and discipline
- Strong communication, critical thinking, problem solving, and project management skills
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
Who We Are
The purpose of Adtalem Global Education is to empower students to achieve their goals, find success, and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem Global Education Inc. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a leading global education provider and the parent organization of Adtalem Educacional do Brasil, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Chamberlain University, DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. For more information, please visit . PI105903757
Keywords: Adtalem Global Education, Chicago , Web Analytics Manager, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!