CNA-Certified Nursing Asst.
Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Specialty: CNA-Safety AttendantLocations: Chicago,
IllinoisShift: NightDuration: 13 weeksStart Date: ASAPJob
- Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals,
baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the
bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with
serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning,
and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment
- Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, douches,
nonsterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments,
sitz and therapeutic baths; applying restraints.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight;
testing urine; recording intake and output information.
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials;
transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and
requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and
- Maintains work operations by following policies and
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to
professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal,
state, and local requirements, and jcaho standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in
professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
- Enhances nursing department and hospital reputation by
accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
exploring opportunities to add value to job
- AHA BLS
- 1 Year CNA Experience
- High School/GEDAbout UsAll Medical Personnel is a national
leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry
Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing
firms. Our goal is to simplify the healthcare staffing process with
a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local,
regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the
United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can
help you find the perfect healthcare staffing opportunity!If you're
interested, please:1) Email with your Resume/Questions 2) OR call
me at the number belowBest Regards,Nathan DoolinSenior Account
ManagerAll Medical Personnel - Nursing & Allied HealthDirect:
972-427-1139Main: 800-834-0729Email: />
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Chicago , CNA-Certified Nursing Asst., Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!