Open Child Psychiatry Position in Chicago! (Physician #)
Company: Meraki Medical Staffing
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist Position in Chicago Job Summary
This Clinic is an outpatient health care clinic that have been
providing mental wellness strategies to patients of all ages since
1989. We offer patient-first experiences and customized solutions
to an array of behavioral and psychiatric conditions. This is an
exciting and unique professional opportunity. The Clinics
Psychiatrist provides clinical leadership to ensure treatment is
evidence-based and outcome driven. Each Psychiatrist has the
opportunity to use master's level clinical historians,
psychological testing, neuropsychological screening tools,
functional brain imaging, and emerging treatments such as TMS and
neurofeedback. This Clinic offers mentoring on a variety of
integrative methods that will expand your professional repertoire
and our marketing and promotion efforts allow the multiple
opportunities for writing and speaking engagements, if that appeals
to you. Additionally, our clinics provide a healthy and
aesthetically pleasing work environments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the development, promotion and delivery of the
approved Clinics Method to brain health.
- Evaluate and treat patients and families who come to the
clinics using nutraceutical, pharmacological, neurophysiological
and behavioral approaches that enhance the Clinics method to
treating psychiatric and brain illnesses and enhancing overall
- Incorporate clinical history and SPECT scan findings during
- Management of large patient case load: completing timely
reports, maintaining charts, addressing patient concerns, and
ensure the privacy and proper handling of patient information in
accordance with State and Federal regulation.
- Expected to remain current with brain imaging, psychiatric,
pharmaceutical and nutraceutical technologiesCommitment to using
evidence based non-prescription interventions correlated with
research findings by the Clinics, Inc.
- Treatment of patients with:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorders
- Mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Psychotic disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Traumatic brain injury
- Medical issues/hormone imbalances
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Memory and learning issues
- Cognitive impairment
- Autism spectrum disorders Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills &
- Trained in addiction and substance abuse.
- Familiar with the strengths and weaknesses of medications (as
well as other interventions).
- Understanding of and, ideally, experience using brain imaging
in clinical practice.
- Experience working in a for profit setting- in which being
efficient, developing referrals to practice, doing good clinical
work and establishing positive therapeutic relationships.
- Experience dealing with medical issues including hormone
imbalance and deficiencies as well as understanding the role they
play in contributing to and/or complicating mental illness.
- Experience treating patients with interventions other than
psychotropic medications including psychotherapy and evidence-based
- Time management, organization and computer skills and ability
to work independently and within a team are critical.
- Empathy, emotional stability, ability to relate well to others,
good communications skills and above all genuine care and regard
for the patient are required.
- Willingness to learn to use brain imaging in clinical practice.
We will train you on the applications of brain SPECT imaging in
psychiatry and how to utilize this data in patient
- Dedication to helping individuals, families and systems (such
as schools, businesses, and treatment facilities) reach their full
potential by creating and developing "brain healthy" strategies and
- Interacts frequently with patients, clinic personnel and
outside referral sources personnel by telephone, correspondence and
personal contact. Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs,
psychologist jobs, child psychiatry jobs
Keywords: Meraki Medical Staffing, Chicago , Open Child Psychiatry Position in Chicago! (Physician #), Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!