Vascular Access Nurse
Company: Adecco Medical & Science
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Job Description: Currently seeking a full-time Vascular
Access/PICC Line Registered Nurse for this Vascular Access Team.
The Vascular Nurse provides vascular access device insertion and
care and maintenance of lines to patients at a variety of nursing
and rehab facilities in the Silver Springs, MD area. The Vascular
Access Nurse provides direct nursing care in a diverse healthcare
environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and
protocols. Day shift and Evening shift available.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient care.
- Serve as primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's care needs with members of
the healthcare team.
- Implements, inserts, maintains and monitors patient lines.
- Provide safe, effective, and compassionate nursing care for a
patient population in a specific setting.
- Promote high quality patient experience.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Troubleshoot obstructed central line catheters.
- Registered Nurse with Maryland license
- 1 year of recent clinical experience including proficiency in
PICC Line, Midline, PIV, and de-clotting of lines
- BSN Mandatory
- Previous Nursing Home Experience Preferred (1+ years)
- BLS Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our
Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will
use your information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco Medical & Science, Chicago , Vascular Access Nurse, Healthcare , Northbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!