Company: AnthroMed Education
Location: Franklin Park
Posted on: January 16, 2022
AnthroMed Education is a leading organization in the Special
Education field partnering with dedicated and talented
Speech-Language Pathologists within the communities we serve. Our
organization is currently directing an active search for a
full-time, Speech-Language Pathologist for one of our school
partners in Franklin Park, IL. The nominated SLP will support at
one of the district's Therapeutic Day Schools, serving Early
Childhood - 8th grade students. In addition, the SLP will utilize a
variety of AAC Technology. The caseload is approximately 30
We currently have an SLP working at this school district, and she's
had very positive feedback about her time there so far! This role
is an excellent opportunity for any SLP to learn, be challenged,
and grow in their overall professional development. This role is
starting immediately and will go until the end of the school
Job duties include:
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM-3:45 PM.
- Manage a caseload of around 30 or more students.
- Complete required documentation and data collection necessary
for IEP reports, goals, and diagnostic evaluations.
- Meet regularly with teachers, paraprofessionals, and
specialists to discuss individual students' modifications or
adaptations, ongoing learning issues, interventions, or
- Work collaboratively to ensure students' needs are met.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with
parents, staff, and students on progress.
- Maintain accurate, complete, and correct records.
- Attend staff meetings and serve on appropriate committees.
- Conduct speech and language case study evaluations.
- Serve as a resource to school staff members in the development
of a balanced program for oral communication and speech
- Develop an Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) for each
student placed in speech-language therapy.
- Collaborate with other on-site SLPs on a day-to-day basis and
discuss caseload challenges, determine the proper course of action
on a student-by-student basis, and maintain accurate records
regarding student contact.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Active Illinois Speech-Language Pathology License
- Active Professional Educator License (PEL)
AnthroMed Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AnthroMed LLC will not discriminate against any person based on
race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, height, weight, color, religion, national origin, age,
marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran, or military
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: AnthroMed Education, Chicago , Speech-Language Pathologist, Healthcare , Franklin Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!