Company: Healthcare Staffing Now
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Healthcare Staffing Now - Salary: $46.00/hr - OT after 8hrs
Same Day Pay available!
Flexible Per Diem Shifts ( create your own schedule )
- Flexible Per Diem nursing schedule
- Book shifts in advance
- Weekly Pay Out
- Direct Deposit
- Additional RN Incentive Program
- Registered Nurse Referral Bonus
- A registered nurse should participate in the development and
implementation of an individualized patient care plan for the
resident with allied health team members.
- Implement total nursing care plan through assessment, planning
- Administer prescribed medications and treatments according to
policy and procedures; evaluate treatment effectiveness on a
- Registered Nurse ( RN ) must assist in maintaining a physical,
social and psychological environment, which is conducive to the
overall welfare of the resident.
- Participate in resident and family teaching.
- Monitor performance of team members and become involved in
staff development, evaluation and discipline when
- Assign nursing care duties to team members and ensure such
duties are completed in an appropriate manner.
- Remain current in facility policies, procedures and nursing
trends by participating in inservice and continuing education
- Registered Nurse ( RN ) should recognize significant changes in
the condition of residents and take necessary action.
- Registered Nurse ( RN ) should document nursing care rendered,
resident response, and all other pertinent and necessary data as
outlined in facility's policies and procedures
- Function as a charge nurse by serving as a resource person to
staff, answer questions, problem solve, and make decisions relevant
to resident care.
- Registered Nurse ( RN )s must adhere to all facility and
department safety policies and procedures.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing education
- Illinois registration as a licensed nurse.
- Requires employee to have had no abuse convictions.
- RN Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to communicate and work well with patients and staff
- Ability to follow facility policies and procedures.
- Ability to speak the English language in an understandable
- Ability to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable
these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements
of this position can be fully met.
- Ability to relate to and work with the ill, disabled, elderly,
mentally ill, emotionally upset and at times hostile and violent
residents within the facility.
- Ability to remain current in practice as applicable to job.
- Works in well lighted and ventilated areas throughout the
facility, i.e. residents rooms, nurses stations, med rooms, tub
rooms, dining rooms, lounges and corridors and hallways.
- Subject to frequent interruptions.
- Subject to involvement with personnel, visitors, state and
federal agency personnel and residents.
- Subject to hostile, emotionally upset residents as well as
verbally and physically abusive residents on an occasional
- Subject to exposure to infectious waste, disease and conditions
as well as unpleasant odors and sites.
- Provided with necessary protective equipment and devices and
services to ensure safety including but not limited to gowns,
gloves, goggles, shoe covers, hand washing facilities, masks,
Hepatitis B vaccine.
- This description has been prepared to assist in properly
evaluating various classes of responsibilities, skills, working
conditions, etc., present in the classification. It is intended to
indicate the kinds of tasks and characteristic levels of work
difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given
this title. It is not intended as a complete list of specific
duties and responsibilities. Nor is it intended to limit or in any
way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and
control the work of employees under his/her supervision. The use of
a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not
be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of a similar
kind and level of difficulty.
Apply Now! -
Keywords: Healthcare Staffing Now, Chicago , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!