Wheaton - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Illinois: $34-$36/hr
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Description Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Earn Bonuses,
Rewards, and Hazard Pay
Who We Are:connectRN is bigger than an app we're a diverse
community of caregivers that are reimagining the clinician work
experience. Through our mobile app, nurses and nursing
professionals are able to design their own work schedule and select
when and where they want to pick up shifts. At connectRN you become
your own boss!
Who You Are:You're a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) looking for an
opportunity to define your own career path, connect with a
supportive community of caregivers like you, and increase your
earning potential. You have a passion for working in different care
settings and experience in long term care and assisted living.
Pay and Compensation
As a W2 employee of connectRN you'll earn a base hourly rate
- $34-$36 per hour - plus bonuses and hazard pay where
- Overtime and Holiday Pay at "time and a half" base rate
- Regular bonuses for high demand shifts Perks & Rewards
We all love a flexible work schedule... but being a part of the
connectRN community is about so much more than picking up shifts!
Check out the range of benefits, rewards, and discounts available
to YOU as a connectRN member.
- Free welcome scrubs
- STATcash - Get paid within a day when you sign up!
- SWAG for SHIFTS - the more you work, the more you earn! Earn
over $350 in swag and apparel packages through our rewards
- DISCOUNTS to top industry brands. Save up to 25% or more on
brands like Cherokee, Gray's Anatomy, and Dansko through
connectRN's exclusive partnerships.
- EDUCATION, tuition discounts, and career development
opportunities through connectRN partner programs!
- ONLINE COMMUNITY - There's no support like the support of your
peers. Connect with others like you locally or around the nation on
our online community, The Beat! You Will:
- Provide nursing care that includes changing bandages,
administering prescribed medication, and collecting specimens to
patients and post-acute care residents
- Document care and patient status and provides updates on
patient status to supervisors.
- Report to the charge nurse or administrative staff incidents or
evidence of resident abuse or violation of residents' rights. You
- A current license to work as an LPN in the state in which you
- A High School Diploma/GED and graduation from an accredited LPN
- Experience working in long term care or similar care
- A professional attitude and commitment reliability. Keywords:
Agency, Per Diem, Part-Time, Hiring, Nursing Agency, Gig
Associated topics: license, licensed, licensed vocational nurse,
lvn lpn, med, nurse iii, nurse iv, nurse lpn, practical nurse,
practical nurse lpn
Keywords: connectRN, Chicago , Wheaton - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Illinois: $34-$36/hr, Healthcare , Bloomingdale, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!