Veterinary Technician Assistant
Company: Family Pet Animal Hospital
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Family Pet Animal Hospital is now hiring a Veterinary Assistant
to join its AMAZING team!
The ideal candidate:
Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 6 months working as an assistant in a Veterinary
setting preferredVeterinary Assistant Job Duties Include:
- Assisting Veterinarians in providing care for animals including
appointments, supportive care, and diagnostics.
- Educating clients on services and patient care
- Help to maintain hospital cleanliness
- Be able to safely restrain various sized dogs and catsWhy Work
for Family Pet Animal Hospital?
Family Pet Animal Hospital, a seven-doctor, AAHA-accredited,
Cat-Friendly certified, small animal practice in Chicago's lively
Lincoln Park neighborhood, we have provided professional,
compassionate and personalized medical care to the pets in our
community for 30 years.We offer a friendly, upbeat, casual yet
professional work environment, and competitive pay based on
experience.Our busy practice is built on the following core values
that we expect all of our team members to emulate:
- Energy and Focus
- TeamworkWe value a cohesive, flexible and agile team that can
willingly tackle challenges together with the needs of our patients
as the top priority!Our benefits package includes health, dental,
vision, 401k, life insurance, commuter benefits, and pet discounts,
and paid parental leave.
Keywords: Family Pet Animal Hospital, Chicago , Veterinary Technician Assistant, Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!