Clinical Nurse Specialist Sign On Bonus Available
Company: Franciscan Health Olympia Fields
Location: Olympia Fields
Posted on: August 8, 2022
WHAT WE NEEDNursing care that takes the extra stepWHO WE ARE
LOOKING FORNurse specialists are a special breed. They are able to
provide all the skill-based, compassionate care you d expect from a
nurse while also thinking outside the box. Our clinical nurse
specialists implement innovative solutions and integrate research
into practical care. They process information carefully and support
decisions with proven facts. They take nursing one step further and
constantly strive to improve surgical care.Do you love following
procedures accurately? Are you good at developing and implementing
education for patients, families, staff and others? Are you always
seeking to provide exceptional care? We have a special place that
needs your skills.WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Advance practice of nursing by implementing innovative
alternative solutions that address complex system problems and/or
patient care issues.
- Serve as clinical expert in the delivery of perioperative
- Assist with the provision of surgical care in accordance with
facility, state, and federal regulations.
- Integrate research into the perioperative clinical environment
through the implementation of evidence-based practice.
- Develop, coordinate, implement and evaluate educational
programs for perioperative patients and their families, staff, and
- As part of a multi-disciplinary team, act as a change agent to
develop system performance standards to improve perioperative
patient outcomes.WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Ability to interact with others in a calm, friendly and caring
- Active listening skills and empathy toward others.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to follow well-defined instructions and comply with
regulations, standards and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive
- Proficient computer skills. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER It is
the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to
its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise
required by an applicable local, state or Federal law. Franciscan
Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event
local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the
free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is
committed to equal employment opportunity.
A trusted leader in healthcare. Twelve hospitals. Numerous medical
practices. Nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
All focused on providing care for everyone who comes through our
doors. Our Healing Ministry Throughout our 12 hospitals and many
medical practices, we offer a number of nationally recognized
Centers of Health Care Excellence. For 140 years, Franciscan
Alliance has stayed true to our founding mission to care for
everyone who comes through our doors. We treat our patients with
the best possible care by following the guiding ethical values
embodied by our founding congregation, the Sisters of St. Francis
of Perpetual Adoration. Always mindful of our Christian stewardship
to the Roman Catholic Church, we minister with joy, care and
compassion according to the ideals of St. Francis of Assisi and our
founder, Mother Maria Theresia Bonzel. Our healthcare system
carries forth Christ s healing ministry and strengthens the
Catholic health care mission by:
- Providing a broad, coordinated continuum of health care
services with an emphasis on improving the health of persons and
- Treating the mind, body and spirit with holistic and
comprehensive medical options.
- Developing creative structures for health care delivery.
- Being advocates for those in need.
- Identifying and developing our sisters and laity for Franciscan
Keywords: Franciscan Health Olympia Fields, Chicago , Clinical Nurse Specialist Sign On Bonus Available, Healthcare , Olympia Fields, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!