Physician / ObGyn / Illinois / Permanent / OB/GYN - Chicago, IL Job
Company: The Medicus Firm
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Obstetrics & GynecologyPractice in the Heart of ChicagoAbout the
Our Family Health Centers provide high quality medical, dental, and
behavioral healthcare to all in need, regardless of ability to pay.
Motivated by the belief that healthcare is a human right, we
provide high quality affordable care to support healthier people,
families, and communities. Erie delivers holistic care to help
every member of the family stay healthy and active from infancy
through adulthood. We recently celebrated 60th anniversary with the
same mission: Deliver high quality health care services to the
Chicago regions medically underserved residents with compassion,
cultural understanding and respect regardless of their ability to
Participate in a full spectrum practice where our OB/GYNs function
as specialists, not primary care physicians.
- Joining a 60+ Multi-Disciplinary Team of Providers
- Top 10 FQHC in the country in 2021 for number of births
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and terrific
- Student Loan Forgiveness through HRSA
- A team mission to provide high-quality healthcare to all in
need, regardless of ability to pay
- Visa candidates welcomed!Requirements
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Obstetrics and
- Ranked #3 Best City in the Nation - America's Best Cities
- Truly a world-class metro like no other
- Recently named the "2nd Most Beautiful City in the World"
- A dynamic city full of culture, rich history & architecture,
award-winning culinary scene, and thriving businesses
- A top-ranked international airport, iconic attractions, vibrant
neighborhoods, and one of the largest school systems in the
- Named in the top "Best Cities for Doctors"
Reference: OBG 7843
Keywords: The Medicus Firm, Chicago , Physician / ObGyn / Illinois / Permanent / OB/GYN - Chicago, IL Job, Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!