Therapist - Located in Northbrook, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Our mission is to provide help, hope and recovery to children,
youth, adults and families. - We are seeking a licensed therapist
to work with our collaborative healthcare team to provide
individual and family mental health services. This position is
located at our Des Plaines and Northbrook locations -working with
clients in a mental health outpatient setting. - The ideal
candidate has a passion for this population and ability to thrive
in a fast pace environment.
- Master's degree in counseling, psychology, social work, or
- LCPC, LCSW, LMFT preferred
- LPC or LSW required
- Experience in mental health treatment
- Able to conduct individual, group and family counseling
- Provide case management, treatment planning, and discharge
planning for clients
- Work hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities
- Undertake primary counselor responsibilities for designated
- Conduct assessments, individual, group, and family counseling
and educational sessions for patients and/or family
- Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent
with rules and regulations.
- Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions,
therapeutic passes, and discharge plans).
- Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families,
employees and community groups.
- Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the Code of Conduct
and with the framework of the law.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
- Serve as a role model for other staff, clients, and customers
and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
- Assume other related responsibilities as delegated and
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance with multiple options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
- Monday-Thursday 10am-8:30pm
- Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm with 2 evenings (12pm-8:30pm).
Employee has flexibility for which days.
Work Location: Rosecrance Des Plaines and Northbrook (split between
locations based on need)
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law:
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Chicago , Therapist - Located in Northbrook, IL, Healthcare , Lake Forest, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!