Mgr-Physician Practice Ops- Maternal Fetal Medicine- Full-Time- Days
Company: Ascension Health Alliance
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Department: Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Schedule: M-F, regular business hours
- Hospital: Travel to Ascension Resurrection Medical Center,
Ascension Sts Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center, Ascension St
- Location: Chicago, IL BenefitsPaid time off (PTO)Various health
insurance options & wellness plansRetirement benefits including
employer match plansLong-term & short-term disabilityEmployee
assistance programs (EAP)Parental leave & adoption
assistanceTuition reimbursementWays to give back to your
community*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary
by position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN,
Short-Term Option, etc.). Connect with your Talent Advisor today
for additional specifics. ResponsibilitiesManages the daily
operations of the assigned practice site(s).
- Serve as a liaison between practice physicians and office
employees, and between the practice and other clinical and
- Develop growth strategies and business plans in cooperation
with practice physicians and physician leadership.
- Support financial, budget and business goals.
- Ensure that staffing is in place to meet the demands of the
provider's work schedules.
- May assist with the development and implementation of the
physician compensation system.
- Monitor the billing and collection functions.
- Oversee daily operations of practice including but not limited
to services, site policies, staff development, and patient
- Manage staff relations including performance management, staff
satisfaction and conflict management.
- Perform and oversee scheduling, recruitment and payroll.
- Monitor budgets, regulatory compliance, contracts and vendor
- Assess quality of and coordinates patient care services with
patients, staff, physicians, and other providers.
- High school diploma or GED required.Work Experience:
- 2 years of experience required.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience required. Why
Join Our TeamAscension Illinois delivers compassionate,
personalized care throughout Chicago and its surrounding suburbs.
As one of the largest health systems in Illinois with 15 hospitals
and more than 230 sites of care, you will find an environment that
allows you to thrive and create a career path you love. Join a
diverse team of more than 17,000 associates and more than 600
providers who are dedicated to providing compassionate,
personalized care to all.Ascension is a leading non-profit,
faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000
associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140
hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.Our
Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension.
Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a
positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than
jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of
the people around you. Equal Employment Opportunity
EmployerAscension will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability,
marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any
other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.For
further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:Please note that
Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who
have applied for a position using our official application. Be on
alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will
not solicit money or banking information from applicants. This
employer participates in the Electornic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
Keywords: Ascension Health Alliance, Chicago , Mgr-Physician Practice Ops- Maternal Fetal Medicine- Full-Time- Days, Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!