Endoscopy RN - 11am to 7pm Shift
Company: Cook County Health
Posted on: November 27, 2022
JOB SUMMARY ENDOSCOPY - STROGER HOSPITAL - CHICAGO, IL. - SHIFT:
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM Posting Salary: $32.318 - $44.041 Hourly
Starting salary is commensurate with years of RN experience The
Clinical Nurse I is a professional care provider who is responsible
and accountable for coordinating and providing safe, effective,
individualized nursing care for patients and supportive care to
significant others, assists other professionals in implementing
plans of care. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be licensed as a Registered Professional Nurse in the
State of Illinois.
- Two (2) years of nursing experience.
- One (1) year of experience in Endoscopy.
- Current valid certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) or
ability to obtain within two (2) weeks of starting. (If already
obtained must provide proof at time of interview)
- Current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
certification or ability to obtain within two (2) weeks of
starting. (If already obtained must provide proof at time of
interview) PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- A Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) from a school of
- Bilingual in English/Spanish. Any NNOC member who responds
and/or accepts this position will waive his/her right to the 60
(sixty) day trial period in accordance with Section 4.4(N) of the
CBA as of the date of this posting.
Keywords: Cook County Health, Chicago , Endoscopy RN - 11am to 7pm Shift, Healthcare , Worth, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!