R.N. Registered Nurse - 46 Per Hour Same Day Pay
Company: Healthcare Staffing Now
Location: Palos Hills
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Healthcare Staffing Now - Get started quick and pick up shifts
within a week!
- Flexible Per Diem schedule
- Book shifts in advance
- Same Day Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Additional Incentive Program
- Referral Bonus
- OT after 40 hrs
- Participate in the development and implementation of an
individualized patient care plan for the resident with allied
health team members.
- Implement total nursing care plan through assessment, planning
- Administer prescribed medications and treatments according to
policy and procedures; evaluate treatment effectiveness on a
- Assist in maintaining a physical, social and psychological
environment, which is conducive to the overall welfare of the
- Participate in resident and family teaching.
- Monitor performance of team members and become involved in
staff development, evaluation and discipline when
- Assign nursing care duties to team members and ensure such
duties are completed in an appropriate manner.
- Remain current in facility policies, procedures and nursing
trends by participating in inservice and continuing education
- Recognize significant changes in the condition of residents and
take necessary action.
- Document nursing care rendered, resident response, and all
other pertinent and necessary data as outlined in facility's
policies and procedures
- Function as a charge nurse by serving as a resource person to
staff, answer questions, problem solve, and make decisions relevant
to resident care.
- Adhere to all facility and department safety policies and
- Graduation from an accredited nursing education
- Illinois registration as a licensed nurse.
- Requires employee to have had no abuse convictions.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to communicate and work well with patients and staff
- Ability to follow facility policies and procedures.
- Ability to speak the English language in an understandable
- Ability to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable
these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements
of this position can be fully met.
- Ability to relate to and work with the ill, disabled, elderly,
mentally ill, emotionally upset and at times hostile and violent
residents within the facility.
- Ability to remain current in practice as applicable to job.
- Works in well lighted and ventilated areas throughout the
facility, i.e. resident's rooms, nurse's stations, med rooms, tub
rooms, dining rooms, lounges and corridors and hallways.
- Subject to frequent interruptions.
- Subject to involvement with personnel, visitors, state and
federal agency personnel and residents.
- Subject to hostile, emotionally upset residents as well as
verbally and physically abusive residents on an occasional
- Subject to exposure to infectious waste, disease and conditions
as well as unpleasant odors and sites.
- Provided with necessary protective equipment and devices and
services to ensure safety including but not limited to gowns,
gloves, goggles, shoe covers, hand washing facilities, masks,
Hepatitis B vaccine.
- This description has been prepared to assist in properly
evaluating various classes of responsibilities, skills, working
conditions, etc., present in the classification. It is intended to
indicate the kinds of tasks and characteristic levels of work
difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given
this title. It is not intended as a complete list of specific
duties and responsibilities. Nor is it intended to limit or in any
way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and
control the work of employees under his/her supervision. The use of
a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not
be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of a similar
kind and level of difficulty.
Keywords: Healthcare Staffing Now, Chicago , R.N. Registered Nurse - 46 Per Hour Same Day Pay, Healthcare , Palos Hills, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!