School Registered Nurse (RN) - School RN
Company: Healthpro Heritage
Posted on: January 27, 2023
School Registered Nurse (RN)Overview
Registered Nurse (RN) - School Position
* Registered Nurse (RN) position available to begin
* Chicago, IL (60632/60608)
* Full Time - 8 Hours daily (40 hours weekly)
* K-8th Grade / Multiple Schools
* On-Site Services
We value our nurses and their dedication to our mission of making a
difference in a child's life. That is why we make it a priority to
offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Life Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Professional Development
* Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO--/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly
skilled nurses and educators. We hire Nurses who share our vision,
work diligently, and provide best practices in nursing that will
change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate,
talented nurse that wants to help children across the country, then
maybe it is time to look at our company.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Director of Recruitment - Peds/School Division
828-414-0526- Call or Text
* Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in regards
to students' health and wellness.
* Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of
performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations
for students qualifying for nursing services
* Provide nursing services through the use of current best
practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
* Maintain all documentation required by the district and ASHA's
code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly
summaries, and annual IEP's
* Nursing license in the state of residence/state of placement.
* Must hold a current license to practice in the state of IL
* Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and
Recruiter : Email Address
Keywords: Healthpro Heritage, Chicago , School Registered Nurse (RN) - School RN, Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!