Special Response Registered Nurse - Med Surg
Company: Franciscan Health Olympia Fields Campus
Location: Olympia Fields
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Special Response Registered NurseWHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Meeting the highest standards of health care requires everyday
leaders who encourage good health. Caretakers who don't just
administer medication, but who actively listen and assess each
patient - looking the patient in the eye and letting them know that
they are seen and heard and cared for. RN doesn't just stand for
Registered Nurse here - it stands for Required Nurturer.
Can you accurately assess health needs and develop nursing care
plans? Do you want to work in an environment where faith and
compassion are valued? Have you longed for a place that values your
skills and gives you a chance to grow them? If so - get ready to
apply to your next job.
WHAT WE NEED
Caring, skilled health inspirers
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Adapt and implement teaching and counseling techniques to level
of patient and family comprehension.
* Validate and document patient understanding related to teaching
and counseling provided.
* Demonstrate competence in basic nursing skills and critical care
* Maintain established safety, environmental, and infection control
standards and take appropriate corrective action for identified
* Accurately implement physician orders and seek clarification if
* Respond to all Code Blue(s) and RRT(s).
* Participate as an active member of stroke team.
* Provide clinical resource and critical thinking skills for
nursing staff throughout the facility.
* Function as the shift charge nurse for the critical care unit
during the assigned shift.
* Coordinate ICU staff assignments and supervise work activities of
professional and non-professional personnel.
* Direct patient placement and/or assignment in ICU
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
* Problem-solve and handle emergency situations.
* Critical care training.
* Stroke certification.
* Talk to others to convey information effectively.
* Actively looking for ways to help people.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment
to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as
otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the
event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values
and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance
is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Keywords: Franciscan Health Olympia Fields Campus, Chicago , Special Response Registered Nurse - Med Surg, Healthcare , Olympia Fields, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!