MT/MLT - Central Lab (Evening and Night shift available)
Company: KA Recruiting
Posted on: January 27, 2023
(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Medical
Technologist - Job Description
- Responsible for specimen processing, test performance and
reporting test results.
- Testing performed will include waived, moderate and high
complexity tests as authorized by the Director.
- You will report results of all tests performed according to
- In addition you will participate fully in all quality control
procedures and comply with quality assurance and quality management
standards within the department as outlined by the department, CLIA
and other applicable agencies.
- You will perform specimen collection as necessary.
- PRN: Per Rotation Needed - On Call
About the client:
- We are a highly reliable scientific organization committed to
advancing the health, wellness and continuity of care in the
communities we serve.
- Bachelor degree in medical laboratory science-medical technology
from an accredited college or university
- At least 1 year of pertinent full-time clinical laboratory
experience or training preferred.
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email
(email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also
schedule a time to chat using this link:
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at
http:--jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with
Keywords: KA Recruiting, Chicago , MT/MLT - Central Lab (Evening and Night shift available), Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!