Nursing Assistant 2, Neuro ICU
Company: Rush Hospital
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Nursing Assistant 2 - 11 West Tower - NSICU
Are you a Nursing Student in a Baccalaureate or Masters Nursing
program passionate about gaining clinical experience?
If so, you may be the right candidate for our Nursing Assistant 2
- The Nursing Assistant (NA II, III) performs a variety of
clinical and environmental tasks under the direction of the
- The NA II & III duties are of a technical nature requiring
specialized training and skill.
- The training and skill level of the NA II is commensurate with
their advancement through an accredited school of nursing.
- The NA II is registered in an accredited school of nursing.
- Reports to charge RN or designate for assignment of
- Maintains a safe patient environment.
- Under the direction of the RN, participates in the
implementation of individualized plans of care.
- Assists patients in activities of daily living.
- Performs routine procedures, treatments and specimen
- Promptly reports changes in patient condition to the
- Assists with admission, discharges and transport of
Position Qualifications Include:
- Current enrollment in an accredited Baccalaureate or Masters
entry level school of nursing with passing grades in all
- Completion of a fundamental nursing course to include basic
nursing skills, such as vital signs and ADLs.
- Current CPR certification required
- Rush University Medical Center is a five-time Magnet facility,
the highest recognition given for nursing excellence. Rush was also
one of the first organizations in the country to initiate and
empower a shared governance model- that still exists to support
influence from nursing for practice oversight.
- Leading academic medical center, acute care hospital with 664
- Ranked #19 in the nation with 9 specialties rated among the
countries best from US News & World Report, 2021-2022.
- Leader in LGBTQ+ Healthcare Equity by the 2022 Healthcare
- #2 ranking for quality patient care from Vizient in 2020.
- Leapfrog Group A' grading and named the Medical Center a Top
Teaching Hospital in December 2021.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription
- 403B Savings plan with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Educational Assistance for Rush University or other accredited
colleges/universities, including a program for spouses and
- Family care discount programs for child, adult and elder
- Nursing professional career growth ladder
Rush is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, and other legally protected characteristics
Keywords: Rush Hospital, Chicago , Nursing Assistant 2, Neuro ICU, Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!