Phlebotomist III Float at Quest Diagnostics - Phlebotomist
Company: Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Phlebotomist III Float at Quest DiagnosticsPhlebotomist III
Float - Chicago, IL
Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Includes $3,000.00 Sign-On Bonus!
Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and
clean driving record.
* Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required - unvaccinated
individuals will be subject to regular testing
* Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision for FT employees who work 30+
* 15 PTO days first year
* Annual Bonus Opportunity
* 401K matching
* Tuition Reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs for
FT employees who work 30+ hours
* Opportunities for career advancement
* Training provided!
In a Phlebotomy float role we offer a variety in work where no two
days will quite look the same. Diverse, dynamic work environment
whereas a Phlebotomist floater you will be able to shift frequently
to new patient centers and continually meet new people. We offer a
robust total rewards package, along with the tools & support to
learn, grow and advance in a Phlebotomy career. Join our community
of Phlebotomists, where you will have a career that you can be
* Assigned a territory to cover phlebotomist duties within a
Patient Service Center, doctor's office, or as business needs
* Draw quality blood samples from patients and prepares those
specimens for lab testing
* Collect specimens according to established procedures. This
includes, but not limited to: drug screens, biometric screening and
* Enter billing information and collect payment when required
* Will be required to coach, mentor, instruct, and be a resource
advisor for new employees, as well as be the point of contact to
staff on site and provide regular input to the group lead or
* Travel to additional doctor's office or Patient Service Center
sites when needed
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training
* Phlebotomy certification preferred. Required in California,
Nevada, and Washington.
* Five years phlebotomy experience required, inclusive of
pediatric, geriatric and capillary collections.
* Minimum 3 years in a Patient Service Center environment
* Customer service in a retail or service environment
* Keyboard/data entry experience.
Keywords: Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Chicago , Phlebotomist III Float at Quest Diagnostics - Phlebotomist, Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!