Case Manager (RN, LCSW, or LCPC)
Company: A-Line Staffing Solutions
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Case Manager (RN, LCSW, or LCPC) openings with a major managed
care company based in the Chicago land area! Starting ASAP!! Apply
now with Luke H. at A-line!!
**Need IL residents in one of the areas below for -fieldwork with
the elderly and individuals with disabilities**
- South side Chicago (Chatham/South Shore)
- Southwest side Chicago (Auburn, Pullman, Beverly, Ashburn,
- Southwest Suburban Cook County (Chicago Heights, Olympia
Fields, Tinley Park) and Will County (Joliet, Lockport)
- Southwest DuPage County, Northwest Will County
- Lake County
- Livingston, McLean, and Ford Counties
- Winnebago County
- Franklin County
- The Case Manager utilizes a collaborative process of
assessment, planning, facilitation and advocacy for options and
services to meet an individual's benefit plan and/or health needs
through communication and available resources to promote optimal,
- Field visits to members' homes are currently on hold due to
Covid-19 restrictions, but will resume in the near future. We are
currently completing field visits to nursing and supportive living
facilities. The Position will require travel to members' homes up
to 50-75%. Must live near areas listed above due to travel
requirements and will work at home in-between visits.
Pay Rate: $35.87 hourly (plus travel reimbursement)
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Through the use of clinical tools and information/data review
conducts comprehensive assessments of referred member's
needs/eligibility and determines approach to case resolution and/or
meeting needs by evaluating member's benefit plan and available
internal and external programs/services.
- Application and/or interpretation of applicable criteria and
guidelines standardized case management plans policies procedures
and regulatory standards while assessing benefits and/or members
needs to ensure appropriate administration of benefits.
- Utilizes case management and quality management processes in
compliance with regulatory and accreditation guidelines and company
policies and procedures.
- RN, LCSW, or LCPC with current unrestricted IL state licensure
- We want someone who is organized, efficient, and can work
- MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and as well
as some special Proprietary Applications.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written; with
ability to multitask, prioritize and effectively adapt to a
fast-paced changing environment.
- Experience with case management and IL waiver services is
- Minimum 3-5 years of clinical practical experience
- Minimum 2-3 years Care Management, discharge planning and/or
home health care coordination experience preferred
- Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision,
Life, Short-term Disability
- 401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit
- GREAT Hours! Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, No
- Competitive Pay Rate!
Keywords: Case Management, Case Manager, CCM, Certified Case
Manager, Prior Authorization Nurse, LCSW, LCPC, Licensed Clinical
Social Worker, Social Work, LMSW, Licensed Clinical Professional
Counselor, License Professional Counselor, LPC, Behavioral Health,
Mental Health, Psych, Waiver Services, IL waiver, Illinois waiver
services, Discharge Planning, Travel Nurse, Fieldwork, Medicare,
Medicare Review, CMS, Medicaid, BSN, ASN, ADN, MSN, Case
Management, Intake Coordination, Discharge Planning, Utilization
Management, Utilization Review, Home Healthcare, Medical Billing,
Medical Coding, Provider Services, Member Services, CMS, Managed
Care, MCO, Benefit Verification, Clinical Care, Clinical Service,
Clinical Coordinator, Nurse, Mail Order Medications, Insurance
Verification, Pharmacy, Prior Authorization, Reimbursement
Counselor, Medical Customer Service, Healthcare, Inbound Calls,
Outbound Calls, Medicare, Medicaid
Keywords: A-Line Staffing Solutions, Chicago , Case Manager (RN, LCSW, or LCPC), Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...