Registered Nurse CDH Recovery Part time Rotating $2,500 Sign on Bonus
Company: Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Chicago)
Posted on: May 28, 2023
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a
difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first
approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare
industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the
opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter
where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At
Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive
benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k)
matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees.
Ready to join our quest for better? Benefits
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay Pay: Based on experience,
starting at: $32.5 + per hour.Description The Staff Nurse Inpatient
reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the
organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and
complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all
other regulatory and accreditation standards. Responsibilities:
- A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who
prescribes, delegates and coordinates nursing care to the acutely
ill patient through the nursing process of assessment, planning,
intervention, implementation and evaluation.
- Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and
other health team members, while maintaining ANA standards of
professional nursing practice.
- Collects and analyzes data, identifies expected outcomes,
develops and implements an individualized plan, coordinates care
delivery and evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes.
- Directs care and determines the appropriate utilization of any
assistant involved in providing direct patient care.
- Collaborates with patient, family, physicians and ancillary
staff. Creates a documented plan, focused on outcomes and decisions
related to the care and delivery of services that indicates
communications with patients, families, and others.
- Participates in shared governance, committee work, and unit
- Evaluates and documents the patients responses to nursing
interventions in the health record and properly individualizes the
plan of care based on the evaluation of findings.
- Utilizes the best available evidence, including research
findings to guide practice decisions. *Internal and rehire
candidates less than 1 year are not eligible for sign on bonus
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Current State of Illinois Registered Professional Nurse
- Basic Life Support
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Strong analytic abilities
- Additional requirements for the Emergency Room:
- PALS/ENPC & TNCC within one year of hire
- Additional requirements for the Pediatric Emergency Room:
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- TNCC within one year of hire Preferred:
- Experience in specific clinical area
- Additional preferences for the Emergency Room and the Pediatric
- Trauma Nurse Specialist (TNS)
- Emergency Communications Registered Nurse
- Certified Pediatric Nurse
- Certified Emergency Nurse Addendum #1- Prepost PACU Department
- ACLS Equal Opportunity Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative
action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in
hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color,
religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Keywords: Northwestern Memorial Hospital (Chicago), Chicago , Registered Nurse CDH Recovery Part time Rotating $2,500 Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Winfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...