Clinical Coordinator - Cath Lab
Company: Louis A Weiss Memorial Medical Center, LLC
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Weiss Memorial Hospital has been serving Chicago's North Side
and surrounding communities providing excellent health care
services for over 60 years. We are a 236-bed, Joint
Commission-accredited facility providing a full range of health
care services to meet the needs of our diverse community. We have
grown to better serve our community to include more than 450
doctors representing 42 medical specialties and more than 800
employees, all committed to providing you with personalized care.
We are looking for exceptional people who share our mission and
values to join our team! JOB SUMMARY Coordinates the daily
operations and activities of the assigned department. Provides
direction to the staff in the implementation of nursing care. -
Responsible for ongoing development of staff and upholds and
maintains clinical standards of care. JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- BSN preferred or five years' experience as an RN
- Registered Nurse with current Illinois license
- Two years' experience as a shift Charge Nurse preferred
- Knowledge of JCAHO and IDPH regulation.
- CPR certification required. - CPR Instructor a plus
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills and the
ability to prioritize multiple tasks and solve problems.
- Average computer skills necessary to access patient databases,
e-mail systems, etc
- Ability to use audio/visual equipment, telephone, and other
clinical equipment for patient teaching
- -Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills;
communicates well with patients, their families, physicians, and
all - - -hospital staff. Excels with customer service. JOB
- Demonstrates the WSMC Customer Service Values, which are key in
providing quality service to patients and customers.
- Is a resource to staff in developing, implementing and
utilization of technical skills. -
- Provides and evaluates quality of care, technical skill level
and the level of patient/physician satisfaction. -
- Demonstrates the ability to work under stressful conditions and
render appropriate operating decisions in difficult
- Coordinates daily responsibility for Inpatient/Outpatient
stress testing operations including technologist work schedules,
supply procurement, and environmental appearance of the department.
- Facilitates efficient procedure scheduling and workflow to
achieve balance between outpatient/inpatient service requests for
all areas within cardiac lab and collaborates with physicians and
clinical staff daily to ensure that demands for services are
consistently met. Plans for staffing by developing and adjusting
staffing patterns based on productivity.
- Assesses, plans, directs, and evaluates educational and
clinical professional development for cardiac lab and nuclear
- Enforces department policies to ensure legal and regulatory
compliance with all state and federal mandates/governing
- Promotes department through quality assurance activities
including continuous quality improvement processes.
- Oversees use and maintenance of all cardiac equipment.
- -Creates/fosters an atmosphere that stimulates staff to
demonstrate Pride Values and quality - service.
- Demonstrates excellence in the utilization of the hospital
information systems assigned and complies with all guidelines
regulating such sensitive patient and personnel - information.
- Understands and complies with all guidelines set forth by HIPAA
as it pertains to patient and staff information. Instructs
technical and clerical staff on said guidelines and mandates
uniform and consistent compliance.
- Assists in preparing, monitoring, and maintaining annual
operating and capital budgets consistent with the organization's
financial goals, reimbursement trends and current and/or projected
standards of care.
- Understands , initiates and fosters "Out of the Box" thinking,
recognizing the team approach to addressing the - - immediate needs
of - patient care. - Will perform and instruct staff to perform
duties that may not necessarily be directly related to their normal
daily routine. - - Weiss Memorial Hospital provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Louis A Weiss Memorial Medical Center, LLC, Chicago , Clinical Coordinator - Cath Lab, Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...