Company: Saint Anthony Hospital
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Therapist 3 - VOCA Department
Saint Anthony Hospital is a diverse and community-centric
organization your career can thrive in, while addressing the health
and wellness challenges that families in our neighborhood face. Our
employees deliver on our mission and achieve success by working
together to provide excellent customer service and patient
As part of Saint Anthony Hospital's commitment to providing the
highest quality health care, we will be building a new
state-of-the-art hospital to serve as an anchor to the Focal Point
Community Campus. Learn more at focalpointchicago.org.
- Works within the Clinical team and is dedicated to supporting
individuals, families and/or children by offering strength-based
and trauma informed therapy to facilitate and support mental and
emotional health, as well as healthy parenting and
- Provide support through clinical case management, diagnostic
evaluations, and counseling.
- Work in conjunction with the other departments within the
Community Wellness Program and across the hospital.
- Provide clinical supervision for other therapists on the
Clinical team, including those working towards clinical licensure
and/or graduate-level clinical volunteers.
- Responsible for the review and approval of mental health
evaluations for U-Visa and VAWA applicants.
- Responsible for conducting intake assessments; providing
individual therapy/counseling, couples and family therapy, and
group therapy/support; and conducting mental health evaluations for
legal cases that directly result from victimization.
- This role requires flexible scheduling to meet client and staff
needs and may require evening and/or weekend shifts. Essential
- Provides weekly clinical supervision for staff members within
the mental health and therapeutic family support teams working
toward clinical licensure, and regular (bi-weekly or monthly)
clinical supervision for those staff that have already achieved
clinical licensure. Supervision may be provided individually, or in
a group, depending on department needs and capacity.
- Provides direct clinical services to clients, which include
intake, assessment, and treatment planning, for an array of
services including individual, family, couples and group therapy,
as well as individual parenting support.
- Documents all interactions and services provided in the
client's case file and manage files according to grant and
- Actively contributes to and participates in supervision, staff
meetings, in-services, mental health coalition and community
- Reviews and approves mental health evaluations completed by
other Therapists on the Clinical Team for U-Visa and VAWA
- Provides off-site educational workshops and services, community
outreach, establishes and facilitates support/therapeutic groups in
- Participates in program planning and evaluation activities. Is
also accountable for monitoring, documenting, and tracking program
and client data, for themselves and supervisees, and ensuring
compliance with grant-related or hospital-related documentation
- Attends trainings and workshops assigned to provide culturally
appropriated and quality services to the population served.
- Performs other activities as needed and percentages will shift
as program evolves. General Job requirements:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Clinical
Professional Counselor (LCPC) in the State of Illinois required.
- Minimum of one-year experience providing clinical services to
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Ability to work well both independently and as a team
- Ability to work weekends and evenings. Saint Anthony Hospital
- Saint Anthony Hospital is an independent, nonprofit,
faith-based, acute care, community hospital dedicated to improving
the health and wellness of the families on the West Side and
Southwest Side of Chicago.
- Saint Anthony Hospital has been certified as a Primary Stroke
Center by The Joint Commission.
- Saint Anthony Hospital offers competitive wages and a
comprehensive benefits program for employees and their
- Saint Anthony Hospital employs and teaches some of the city's
brightest, most innovative resident physicians and medical
Keywords: Saint Anthony Hospital, Chicago , Therapist 3, Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...