RN 1, Med Surg Oncology (nights) - $5K Sign on Bonus! - Surgical Oncology
Company: Rush University Medical Center
Posted on: September 21, 2023
RN 1, Med Surg Oncology (nights) - $5K Sign on Bonus!Are you a
RN, who is passionate about bringing your expertise to a Medical
If so, you are the right candidate for our RN 1 position in 14 West
We are offering a $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
New Grads are welcome to apply !
* 32 Bed Medical Oncology Unit
* 12 hour night shift
* The unit provides multidisciplinary team focus to manage complex
medical oncology patient population.
* Supportive leadership and staff; preceptor orientation
* Staff nursing opportunities to participate in research, teaching
and other activities for professional development
* Opportunity to provide expert nursing care to a stimulating
variety of medical patients
* The pace is stimulating, the work challenging and the commitment
is high. We are extraordinarily proud of our unit and hope that you
will choose to become part of our team.
Position Qualifications Include:
* Current Illinois Registered Nurse Licensure or eligible for IL RN
* Bachelors of Science (or higher) in Nursing required
* CPR-BLS required.
* Previous Oncology experience preferred.
* Rush University Medical Center is a five-time Magnet facility,
the highest recognition given for nursing excellence. Rush was also
one of the first organizations in the country to initiate and
empower a shared governance model- that still exists to support
influence from nursing for practice oversight.
* Leading academic medical center, acute care hospital with 664
* Ranked #19 in the nation with 9 specialties rated among the
countries best from US News & World Report, 2021-2022.
* Leader in LGBTQ+ Healthcare Equity by the 2022 Healthcare Equity
* #2 ranking for quality patient care from Vizient in 2020.
* Leapfrog Group A' grading and named the Medical Center a Top
Teaching Hospital in December 2021.
* Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription
* 403B Savings plan with employer match
* Paid Time Off
* Educational Assistance for Rush University or other accredited
colleges/universities, including a program for spouses and
* Family care discount programs for child, adult and elder care
* Nursing professional career growth ladder
Rush is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Rush University Medical Center, Chicago , RN 1, Med Surg Oncology (nights) - $5K Sign on Bonus! - Surgical Oncology, Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!