Pharmacy Technician - Reconciling (2nd Shift - LTC) - Pharmacy Technician
Company: Forum Extended Care Services
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Pharmacy Technician - Reconciling (2nd Shift - LTC)* 1,000
2nd Shift: 4:00 pm to 12:30 am
Every other weekend and 3 holidays per year
If you believe in enjoying your workdays, having balance in your
life, being rewarded for strong performance, and getting
opportunities to learn and grow, wed love to talk to you about
joining our family.
We offer competitive compensation that includes:
* Pay differentials for 2nd, 3rd, and weekend shifts
* Generous paid time off (PTO) program plus paid time for
* Paid life insurance
* Medical, dental, and vision benefits
* Excellent 401(k) program with company match
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Discounted Forum-wear
* Discounted prescription & OTC purchase program
For more than 50 years, we've served those who cannot care for
themselves and the heroes who care for them. Join us in helping
long-term care facilities improve resident care by making
Were a diverse, yet close-knit, team of hard workers committed to
using technology and Lean Six Sigma to improve quality, eliminate
unnecessary work, and support an employee-driven culture.
Join one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois while making a real
difference in peoples lives. Apply here or check us out: Life @
Forum at www.forumpharmacy.com, or on Facebook, Linked In, or
What you'll do as a Reconciler
* Ensure that medications and supplies bound for long-term care
residents are correctly distributed to facilities with accurate
documentation and utilizing appropriate safety and supply chain
* Operate and properly maintain pharmacy equipment & technology
related to job duties.
* Comply with all applicable government regulations, standards of
practice, company policies, procedures, and patient protocols.
* Assist in maintaining and managing inventory and supplies as they
relate to work stations.
* Assist in resolving facility/patient problems under emergency
* Take part in quality improvement programs to meet company and
What we need
* Current unencumbered license in the state of practice: Certified
Pharmacy Technician (certification not required for Illinois
Pharmacy Technicians licensed before 2008).
* Experience in long-term care or hospital pharmacy preferred.
* Excellent math, written and verbal communication, and
interpersonal skills required.
* Every other weekend and 3 holidays per year required.
Keywords: Forum Extended Care Services, Chicago , Pharmacy Technician - Reconciling (2nd Shift - LTC) - Pharmacy Technician, Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!