Registered Nurse - Home Health
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Seeking a full-time RN for a rapidly growing Home Health Agency.
Mon-Fri schedule, $40hr, health benefits, and growth
opportunitiesThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Jordan KeoghAre you a
fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $32 - $40 per hourA bit about us:There are many
ambitious home health agencies in the Chicagoland area that only
want to grow as big as possible and in turn treat your family
member as just another number.We don't want to be the biggest - but
rather the best home health agency in Chicago. Our home health
nurses, doctors, and physical therapists share this same vision as
you'll see when you meet them.Why join us?
- Flexible scheduling(Full Time : Weekdays 8:30a to 5:00p)
- Direct Deposit
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need
to do your job.Job DetailsOur Home Health Company is seeking a
highly motivated and experienced Registered Nurse to join our team.
The candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional care to
patients in their homes. This is a full-time position that offers
competitive compensation and benefits packages.Responsibilities:
- Administering medications and treatments prescribed by
- Monitoring patients' vital signs and symptoms
- Assisting patients with daily living activities
- Educating patients and their families on their care plan and
- Developing and implementing care plans based on patient
- Collaborating with physicians and other healthcare
professionals to ensure proper patient care
- Documenting patient care and progress in medical records
- Adhering to all policies, procedures, and regulations related
to home healthcareQualifications:
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a valid Illinois license
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in home health
nursing or a related field
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and manage time
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and perform physical tasks
related to patient care
- Must be knowledgeable in Medicare and Medicaid regulations
related to home healthcareIf you are a dedicated and compassionate
Registered Nurse with a passion for home healthcare, we encourage
you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a supportive
work environment, competitive compensation, and opportunities for
professional growth and development.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Chicago , Registered Nurse - Home Health, Healthcare , Bloomingdale, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!