Medical Assistant - Medical Assistant
Company: Life Line Screening of America Ltd
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Medical AssistantAre you looking for a change with opportunities
for career advancement as a Medical Assistant? Are you a new
medical assistant graduate looking for an amazing first opportunity
to grow your skillset?!
Choose a Medical Assisting Career with C.A.R.E. and earn $500 after
3 months of service, $500 after 6 months of service, and $1,000
after 12 months of service.
If you're passionate about helping others as a Medical Assistant
and excited about seeing new faces and different places every day,
we'd love to talk to you!
Additional Company Benefits:
* No work on holidays or Sundays
* No on-call or 3rd shift, but plenty of opportunity for
* Monthly Team Incentive Pay
* Immediate eligibility for holiday pay
* Only 30 day wait for comprehensive benefits package, including
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short term and Long-term disability, and
401k with employer match and courtesy LLS screenings for you and
additional family members or friends
* Paid time off package
* Professional development and growth opportunities
Join an established and stable company---having screened millions
of patients for 30 years!
Life Line Screening is the industry-leading preventive healthcare
company, providing screenings to over 650,000 people every year.
Along with a medical team of trained professionals, you will
contribute to helping adults gain useful insight into their health
by administering medically appropriate health screenings. We
leverage best-in-class service and innovative technologies to
provide the most comprehensive information to every Life Line
What you'll need to be successful:
* Graduate of a Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy/Emergency Medical
Technician program or other Medical skilled related program
* New Grads welcome!
* Understanding that our schedules are not typical office hours.
Schedules are made 3 months in advance and run Monday-Friday and
occasional Saturdays as needed. Meeting times and end times will
vary based on the distance to the community destination for the day
and the customer schedule. Flexibility to work within our schedule
needs is key to success!
* Compensation is paid for both travel time and base pay for
on-site event, with unlimited bonus potential!
* Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to educate
participants on products and services
* Passion to create and maintain a positive environment for fellow
team member and customers throughout screening events
* Must have a valid driver's license and clear MVR as driving
responsibilities of company van are shared among the team
* Ability to learn and perform the Front desk registration customer
process, Ankle Brachial Index, Osteoporosis Risk Assessment, Atrial
Fibrillation, and blood test screenings in accordance with the
company's protocols and in a proficient and timely manner.
* Strength in teamwork & collaboration; sharing responsibilities
driving the company van, loading, and unloading equipment (up to 50
* Eagerness to work in a fast-paced work environment where a
passion for helping others, as well as accuracy performing tests,
are held at the highest of standards.
Life Line Screening is proud to be an equal opportunity
Life Line Screening is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran
status, or other characteristics protected by law. Life Line
Screening will only employ those who are legally authorized to work
in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is
conditional upon the successful completion of a background check
and drug screen.
Keywords: Life Line Screening of America Ltd, Chicago , Medical Assistant - Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!