Registered Nurse 2- Gen Med (9N)- Part Time - Med Surg
Company: Rush University Medical Center
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Registered Nurse 2- Gen Med (9N)- Part TimeRegistered Nurse 2 -
9 North Atrium - General Medicine Unit
Part-Time- 12 Hour - Day Shifts
Are you an experienced RN looking to join a dynamic team working on
an established Medical unit?
If so, here is your opportunity!
* Shifts are 12 hour day shifts
* Supportive leadership and staff
* Staff nursing opportunities to participate in research, teaching
and other activities for professional development.
* Evidence Based Interventions - Participates in the collection of
data to support unit based quality, initiative, research and
evidence based activities.
* Relationship and Caring - Establishes a caring, therapeutic
relationship with patients and families through effective
communication, acknowledgement of patient/family perceptions of
health and illness and mutual goal setting of optimal outcomes.
* Critical Thinking - Utilizes competent assessment skills to
holistically evaluate the physical and psychosocial needs of the
patients and families.
* Technical Expertise - Demonstrates consistent safe and effective
use of medical devices in the delivery of patient care.
* Leadership - Demonstrates the ability to provide education to
staff and students on the unit.
Position Qualifications Include:
* Current State of Illinois Registered Nurse Licensure.
* BSN (or higher) required.
* CPR certification required. ( American Red Cross or American
Heart Association only)
* Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription
* 403B Savings plan with employer match
* Paid Time Off
* Educational Assistance for Rush University or other accredited
colleges/universities, including a program for spouses and
* Family care discount programs for child, adult and elder care
* Nursing professional career growth ladder
* Rush University Medical Center is a five-time Magnet facility,
the highest recognition given for nursing excellence. Rush was also
one of the first organizations in the country to initiate and
empower a shared governance model- that still exists to support
influence from nursing for practice oversight.
* Leading academic medical center, acute care hospital with 664
* Ranked #19 in the nation with 9 specialties rated among the
countries best from US News & World Report, 2021-2022.
* Leader in LGBTQ+ Healthcare Equity by the 2022 Healthcare Equity
* #2 ranking for quality patient care from Vizient in 2020.
* Leapfrog Group A' grading and named the Medical Center a Top
Teaching Hospital in December 2021.
Rush is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Rush University Medical Center, Chicago , Registered Nurse 2- Gen Med (9N)- Part Time - Med Surg, Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!