Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - LPN / LVN
Company: Senior Lifestyle Corporation
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)Company Description
Do you have HEART? We are looking for individuals who can embrace
our mission to purposely brighten and enrich the lives of those we
serve with HEART; Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect &
Teamwork.This position is responsible for providing licensed
nursing services to residents, following the guidelines provided by
Senior Lifestyle Corporation. This position reports to the Director
of Nursing/Health and Wellness Director and may be required to
supervise other staff positions.
* Responsible for medication administration for the residents in
compliance with Federal & State regulations and Senior Lifestyle
* May be responsible for the admissions of new residents to include
all admission assessments and documentation.
* Responsible for completing acute and long-term care plans or
* May be responsible for clinical system tracking (i.e. wounds or
infection control) under the direction of the director.
* Provide general consultation regarding health-related concerns
within the community.
* Notify physicians and/or family members of any change in
resident's health and provides proper documentation.
* Respond quickly to all emergencies.
* Maintain close communication with all departments and staff
* Provide educational meetings for residents and staff.
* Maintain confidentiality of residents' and prospective residents'
* Attend all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
* Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
* Must have a Licensed Practical or Vocational Nurse's License
current in the state in which you are practicing.
* Must be CPR certified.
* Experience working in senior care or a related field.
* Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple tasks
safely and effectively.
* Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
* Dedicated, compassionate, and energetic.
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible
team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits,
short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. All
Senior Lifestyle positions are eligible to use DailyPay, an
application that allows you to access your earned but unpaid wages
before your next payday. Senior Lifestyle requires proof of
COVID-19 vaccination for all employees because of our commitment to
the health and safety of our residents, their family members, and
all of our team members. Accommodations and state exclusions may
Keywords: Senior Lifestyle Corporation, Chicago , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - LPN / LVN, Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!