Pharmacy Manager - Pharmacist
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Pharmacy ManagerBasic Qualifications
* BS in Pharmacy or Pharm D Degree from an accredited educational
* Current pharmacist licensure in the states within the
* Certified Immunizer or willing to become an immunizer within 90
days of hire.
* At least 1 year pharmacy experience including prescription
filling, recordkeeping, legal compliance, pharmacy operations,
pharmacy software and technology systems and insurance billing.
(Some states may require more specific pharmacy experience in which
case those requirements would take precedent).
* Experience performing prescription dispensing activities that
demonstrate a strong working knowledge of applicable state and
federal controlled substance laws.
* An average rating of at least 3.0 on the leadership behaviors on
the last performance review if one is on file, and no written
disciplinary actions in the last 12 months (Internal candidates
About Walgreens and WBA
Walgreens www.walgreens.com is included in the U.S. Retail Pharmacy
and U.S. Healthcare segments of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.
(Nasdaq: WBA), an integrated healthcare, pharmacy and retail leader
with a 170-year heritage of caring for communities. WBA's purpose
is to create more joyful lives through better health. Operating
nearly 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the
U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health
destination serving nearly 10 million customers each day. Walgreens
pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by
providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services,
including those that drive equitable access to care for the
nation's medically underserved populations. To best meet the needs
of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel
experience, with fully integrated physical and digital platforms
supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products
and services in communities nationwide.
* Supervisory experience planning, organizing, and directing the
work of pharmacy staff.
* At least 6 months pharmacy experience with Walgreen Co.
* An average rating of 3.7 or above on the leadership behaviors on
the last performance review if one is on file. (Internal candidates
To see the salary range for this position please click here: Pay
Transparency Pharmacy Manager . If you are applying on a job board
or unable to click on the link, please copy and paste this URL into
your browser https://jobs.walgreens.com/en/payrxm
Keywords: Walgreens, Chicago , Pharmacy Manager - Pharmacist, Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!