Staff Nurse - Walk In Clinic - Clinical
Company: La Rabida Children's Hospital
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Staff Nurse - Walk In ClinicWho we are:
La Rabida Children's Hospital is the only hospital of its kind in
Chicago. As an acute care specialty hospital, we focus on treating
those with complex medical conditions, chronic illnesses,
developmental disabilities, abuse and trauma. La Rabida is a place
unlike any other. We understand the needs of families with children
battling the most serious or complicated of conditions. With teams
of the best healthcare providers in Chicago, we give continuous,
comprehensive care, education and support, helping families face
their unique obstacles head on.
La Rabida offers rewarding job opportunities across a wide array of
clinical, administrative and support service functions. If you're
ready to work for an organization where caring is a way of life,
you've come to the right place. Oh, and the lakefront views are
$500 SIGNING BONUS
Days (7a-7p) & Night Shift (7p-7a )
* Performs various duties under the direction and supervision of a
Professional Registered Nurse to provide care to patients from
infancy to adolescence as well as some young adults with chronic
* The most common admitting patient diagnoses are sickle cell
anemia, diabetes, asthma, severe burns, and physical and sexual
What we need from you:
* Interest in Days or Nights, rotating weekends and holidays)
* High School Diploma or equivalency (GED)
* Nursing Assistant Illinois Certificate required.
* CPR certification required.
* Pediatric experience highly preferred
* Ability to work with children and families.
* Hospital experience, Nursing home experience preferred. (home
health experience does not relate)
* Commitment, Dedication & Loyalty required.---. Looking for a
home, not just another job.
Conditions of Employment Required to demonstrate full vaccination
status for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) with a Food and Drug
Administration (FDA) authorized or FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine;
OR Qualify for a reasonable accommodation for an exemption from
vaccine requirements based on a medical disability or because of a
sincerely held religious belief. Additional information and
instructions regarding how to request a reasonable accommodation
will be provided on request at the time of selection.
What you will receive:
* Competitive Salary
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
* Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Accident Insurance
* Retirement Plan - plan for your future and life after La Rabida
with our customized 403b plan with generous matching
* Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) - we make sure employees have the
time they need to recharge and be the best versions of
* Tuition Reimbursement - looking to continue your education toward
a Bachelor's or Master's Degree.
Keywords: La Rabida Children's Hospital, Chicago , Staff Nurse - Walk In Clinic - Clinical, Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!