IPU Registered Nurse - Hospice
Company: Addus HomeCare Corporation
Posted on: November 19, 2023
IPU Registered NurseJourneyCare is growing and looking for a
Full Time Hospice Nurse-RN IPC! Make a difference every day to
patients and families coping with end of life illness. Join our
caring and compassionate team today!
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health,
dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid
holidays, 17 days off, and more!
Position Summary: The Hospice Nurse-RN IPU is responsible for
delivering professional nursing care to patients on the unit, by
supporting and assisting the clinical team, in accordance with the
established plan of care, attending physicians' orders,
interdisciplinary team, state and federal requirements as well as
the Company policies and procedures.
Work Schedule - (3) 12-hour shifts/week 7am-7:30pm
Service Area - Chicago CareCenter located at Rush
* Graduate from an accredited registered nursing program
* Licensed as a registered nurse in the state of practice
* Maintains a current CPR certification.
* Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when
* Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, family
members, visitors, agency personnel, and general public
* Must be knowledgeable of quality assessment and assurance
* Valid driver's license and proof of insurance is required
Text 2099 to 847-416-8078 to APPLY!
Keywords: Addus HomeCare Corporation, Chicago , IPU Registered Nurse - Hospice, Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!