Registered Nurse 2- Endoscopy- Day Shift- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus - Endoscopy
Company: Rush University Medical Center
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Registered Nurse 2- Endoscopy- Day Shift- $5,000 Sign-on
BonusRush University Medical Center has an exciting opportunity for
an experienced Registered Nurse looking to work in a
well-established Endoscopy department at a leading academic medical
This position is a Full Time, Day Shift position, 10 hour
* Ranked among the top academic medical centers in America, Rush
University Medical Center is in the midst of Transformation to
reconfigure our campus with new facilities, renovated buildings and
adopting state-of-the-art new technologies
* Proud of five consecutive Magnet Designations
* Day Shift hours, no weekends or holidays
* Eligible for a $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
* Demonstrates consistent safe and effective use of medical devices
in the delivery of patient care.
* Utilizes competent assessment skills to holistically evaluate the
physical and psychosocial needs of patients and families.
* Gastroenterology Nurses provide pre-procedure assessment
screening, intra-procedural sedation monitoring and post-procedure
recovery to patients with a wide variety of GI disorders
* Procedures include colonoscopy, enteroscopy, flexible
sigmoidoscopy, esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD), endoscopic
retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), and esophageal
* Demonstrates the ability to prioritize care for complex patients
based on knowledge acquired from previous clinical experiences.
* Establishes a caring, therapeutic relationship with
patient/families and team members through effective communication,
acknowledgement of patient/family perceptions and mutual goal
setting, for optimal patient outcomes.
* Participates in the collection of data to support unit based
quality initiatives, research and evidences based activities.
* Week long On-call required approx. 4-5 times/year
* Current State of Illinois Registered Nurse licensure
* Maintain current BLS certification.
* Consistent proficient performance at RN1 position or equivalent
* Earned nursing degree at the baccalaureate level or higher
* Endoscopy, Gastroenterology and/or ICU experience is strongly
* Ranked among the top academic medical centers in the country,
Rush University Medical Center is an outstanding place to enhance
your career. Everything we do centers on one goal: improving
* Rush University Medical Center is a five-time Magnet-- facility,
the highest recognition given for nursing excellence. Rush was also
the first hospital in Illinois serving adults and children to
receive Magnet status.
* Rush was ranked #1 Best Hospital in Illinois for Nurses in 2017
* Ranked among the top 20 "Best Places to Work" by Indeed.
* Rush offers a competitive salary, and valuable healthy living
benefits including: health, dental and vision to help you maintain
and improve your health. Rush also offers several ways to invest in
Rush is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Rush University Medical Center, Chicago , Registered Nurse 2- Endoscopy- Day Shift- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus - Endoscopy, Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!