RN 1, Bone Marrow Transplant (nights) - $5K Sign on Bonus - Bone Marrow Transplant
Company: Rush University Medical Center
Posted on: November 19, 2023
RN 1, Bone Marrow Transplant (nights) - $5K Sign on
BonusRegistered Nurse 1 - 14 East Tower - Bone Marrow Transplant
Are you a Registered Nurse looking to join a dynamic team working
on a Hem/Onc - BMT UNIT?
New Grads are welcomed to apply
$5,000 Sign on bonus!
* Opportunity to provide nursing care to Bone Marrow Transplant
* Staff nursing opportunities to participate in research, teaching
and other activities for professional development.
* Full time, fully benefitted
* Nights - 12 hour shifts
* Evidence Based Interventions - Participates in the collection of
data to support unit based quality, initiative, research and
evidence based activities.
* Relationship and Caring - Establishes a caring, therapeutic
relationship with patients and families through effective
communication, acknowledgement of patient/family perceptions of
health and illness and mutual goal setting of optimal outcomes.
* Critical Thinking - Utilizes competent assessment skills to
holistically evaluate the physical and psychosocial needs of the
patients and families.
* Technical Expertise - Demonstrates consistent safe and effective
use of medical devices in the delivery of patient care.
* Leadership - Demonstrates the ability to provide education to
staff and students on the unit.
Position Qualifications Include:
* Current Illinois Registered Nurse Licensure or eligible for IL RN
* Bachelors of Science (or higher) in Nursing required;
* Current CPR-BLS required ( American Heart Association or American
Red Cross only)
* Rush University Medical Center is a five-time Magnet facility,
the highest recognition given for nursing excellence. Rush was also
one of the first organizations in the country to initiate and
empower a shared governance model- that still exists to support
influence from nursing for practice oversight.
* Leading academic medical center, acute care hospital with 664
* Ranked #19 in the nation with 9 specialties rated among the
countries best from US News & World Report, 2021-2022.
* Leader in LGBTQ+ Healthcare Equity by the 2022 Healthcare Equity
* #2 ranking for quality patient care from Vizient in 2020.
* Leapfrog Group A' grading and named the Medical Center a Top
Teaching Hospital in December 2021.
* Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription
* 403B Savings plan with employer match
* Paid Time Off
* Educational Assistance for Rush University or other accredited
colleges/universities, including a program for spouses and
* Family care discount programs for child, adult and elder care
* Nursing professional career growth ladder
Rush is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Rush University Medical Center, Chicago , RN 1, Bone Marrow Transplant (nights) - $5K Sign on Bonus - Bone Marrow Transplant, Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!