Pharmacy Program Manager - Pharmacist
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Pharmacy Program ManagerWhen you're the best, we're the best. We
instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and
able to contribute their unique skills and talents while living and
working as their authentic selves. We provide extensive
opportunities for personal and professional development, building
both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel
exceptional performance through an inclusive environment both now
and in the future.
In this role, you will interface with the pharmacy team, providers
and subject matter experts throughout the organization to provide
pharmacy analytics expertise to providers and internal teams. You
will coordinate efforts for analytic programs and resources, with a
focus on supply chain analyses and advanced analytic development
needs. You will serve as a clinical resource for analytic tools
available to team members, and serve as a preceptor for student
interns, pharmacy residents and fellows.
* Gain stakeholder commitment to proposed solution or service,
facilitate contracts with guidance from team members.
* Support generation of new pharmacy program opportunities that
address stakeholder needs; bring in appropriate representatives to
* Review stakeholder data to derive insights about technology
* Reference existing reports, participate in research and
development of new analytics and reports to generate insights and
solve business problems.
* Assist with development and support of pharmacy programs to drive
responsible supply chain stewardship and clinical utilization.
* Provide support with the development of pharmacy analytics
resources and tools.
* Implement changes to processes or products to improve
efficiencies and reduce costs.
* Work closely with clinical end-users to address needs, issues,
and opportunities for data analysis.
* Distribute and establish pharmacy resource information.
* Coordinate efforts to conduct and develop various pharmacy
* Support providers and stakeholders with data intake,
transformation, quality, and validation.
* Pharmacy or PharmD Degree required.
* Licensed Pharmacist required.
* 2 or more years of relevant experience required.
* Experience in pharmaceutical contracting, health care analytics,
or supply chain required.
* Extensive analytics and informatics knowledge required.
* Advanced experience with SQL and Excel required.
* Proficiency with data visualization platforms such as Power BI or
* Pharmacy Post-Graduate Year 2 (PGY2) residency or fellowship in
Pharmacy Informatics or Health-System Pharmacy Administration and
* Experience in strategic and operational planning, communicating
expectations and priorities and delivering proven results
* Strong knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical supply
chain processes preferred.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Willingness to travel.
Estimated Hiring Range:
$88,900.00 - $132,250.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color,
gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other
category protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Vizient, Chicago , Pharmacy Program Manager - Pharmacist, Healthcare , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!