Assistant Store Manager
Company: European Wax Center - Northern Illinois
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Do you love to help others look and feel gorgeous?We are seeking
a Center Assistant Manager who are friendly, well spoken, and
detail oriented, and must have a passion for the beauty
industry.With your help we'll give our guests a reason to Walk In,
and Strut Out.About the Company:--European Wax Center is a beauty
lifestyle brand that was founded in 2004, and has expanded with
more than 700 locations in over 40 states across the U.S.Our vision
of Revealing Beautiful Skin takes place while we offer full body
waxing services, an exclusive product portfolio, and an exceptional
guest experience from the moment you Walk In until you Strut
Out.--All of our Wax Specialist are Licensed and professionally
trained to preform waxing services, and recommend products for your
home regimen.Our Guest Service Associate team is knowledgeable and
educated when it comes to guiding you through your first visit,
providing you with information on our Wax Pass and Prebooking
incentives, and will provide a safe space for you to feel
gorgeous.----Visit us at www.waxcenter.com and discover how
European Wax Center is committed to "Revealing Beautiful
Skin!".--Click here to watch a short clip about our Core Values at
EWC!--https://vimeo.com/125682059/48efcabe6MRJ Management is
committed to be the best version of ourselves and focusing on all
our success.MRJ Management aims to drive confidence while
cultivating culture in wellness-based businesses.We embrace the
challenges, we are open to new opportunities, and we showcase your
unique style.We believe in continuously uplifting one another as we
embark on this journey together.At the root of our team are our
four core values:
- Relentless will to Fight through adversity--
- Team of empowering Leaders with dynamic energy
- Fearless pursuit of development as the experts in
- Ambition to Impact the world around usWhat We're Looking For:
- MUST be able to work approximately 30 hours per week.
- Ability to work mornings, afternoon, and evening hours during
the week and weekends.
- Experience in providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.--
- Passion for the beauty industry, and making others look and
- Ability to achieve goals, and motivate those around you.
- Reliable transportation, or uses public transit.Job
- Opening/Closing the center at its full potential.
- Mastering the Guest Service Associate role, and leading by
- Assist in planning marketing events, and maintaining the
- Help conduct weekly Strut Team Meetings.
- Supervise and motivate associates when the Center Manager is
not in center.
- Ability to create daily and monthly goals with the Center
- Handle guest or associate issues that may arise when the Center
Manager is not in center.
- Assisting the Center Manager with any other assigned
- Hourly wage, commission, and opportunity for monthly bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
- Personalized online well-being classes and social
- Sales contests with cash and gift card prizes.
- Discounts on all retail products.
- Free waxing.
- Being part of a successful team.PPE and Sanitation Standards:
- We are committed to practicing social distancing, and following
the CDC guidelines throughout COVID-19.
- All Associates and Guest will be required to wear masks, and
are provided with masks upon arrival.--
- Contactless check-in process to minimize traffic in the hallway
and lobby areas.
- Face shield or goggles are provided and worn by Wax Specialists
during arm, underarm, and facial services.
- Hourly cleaning is preformed in the lobby, hallway, and
- Wax Suites, tools, gloves, and safety equipment are discarded
or sanitized between each guest.
Keywords: European Wax Center - Northern Illinois, Chicago , Assistant Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!