General Utility - Housekeeping 3rd shift - Racine
Company: OSI Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
OSI GroupOSI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability or protected veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by law.General Utility -
Housekeeping 3rd shift - Racine2021862 MAJOR POSITION
RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential duties for which this position is
- Clean (and stock for paper and plastic products) kitchens and
labs, bathrooms, locker rooms, break rooms, entry ways and hall
ways, laundry and frock rooms, and all offices and conference rooms
per Housekeeping SOPs within scheduled timeframes.
- Dispense and stock Production and Housekeeping supplies.
- Ensure visitors, contractors, and temporary employees are
properly attired to enter production areas per facility GMPs.
- Operate and maintain various types of housekeeping equipment,
i.e., commercial washer and dryer, KaiVac cleaning system,
- Wash, dry, sort, match, and evaluate for use frocks, boots,
gloves, and aprons.
- Follow all Safety, Quality (GMP), Housekeeping SOPs, Facility
Work rules and company policies at all times.
- Notify Supervisor/Asst Supervisor immediately of any injury,
accidents, faulty equipment, or of any other problem experienced or
witnessed in your area.
- Perform other duties as assigned. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS
High School diploma or GED 1-2 years janitorial or housekeeping
experience beneficial but not required Must be flexible and
adaptable to changing shifts, schedules and assignments. Must be
able to lift 60+ repetitively OSI Industries is an Equal Employment
Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the right to be
treated with dignity and respect. OSI does not discriminate on the
basis of national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy,
gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status,
disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based
on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in
the E-Verify program. Chicago, Illinois, United States
Keywords: OSI Group, Chicago , General Utility - Housekeeping 3rd shift - Racine, Hospitality & Tourism , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!