Posted on: April 10, 2021
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With
As expert you will bring a deep technical mastery of the process
and equipment. That expertise allows you to lead the planning,
process development and implementation of Planned Maintenance
Elements in a Continuous Improvement manufacturing environment. You
will manage this through teams consisting of various technical and
non-technical personnel, key support contractors and operations
How you will contribute
- Inspects and maintains shop floor, substation areas, power
tools, power distribution and in accordance with 5S standards.
- Ensures refrigerant materials are handled properly.
- Partners, trains, coordinates and communicates with a variety
of client groups which may include vendors, supervisors, other
facility departments, planners, contractors, project managers (such
as CI projects, planning meetings, contractor training, etc).
- Responsible for expediting and obtaining necessary resources
and parts and communicating pertinent information to the
appropriate audiences in cases of emergency or breakdown.
- Provides assistance, input, and recommendations for
improvements to PM work orders, inventory levels, and vendors;
helps with research and ordering necessary equipment for shops.
Assists and supports all departments when necessary.
- Observes all company rules and sets example for fellow
- Responsible for executing shut down, de-energize, plant
evacuation and spill management during emergency response
- Works with management to ensure that compliance and regulatory
requirements are met through tracking, planning, scheduling, and
executing (i.e. filter program for house air) as required. Calls in
facility management services as required.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career,
experience and knowledge.
Job specific requirements:
- Needs to have City of Chicago Stationary Engineer license with 5
years experience in industrial applications
- Key Interfaces/ Stakeholders Operations, M&R Department,
other support departments
- Pneumatics and hydraulics experience
- Food industry experience preferred
- Required manufacturing experience
- Cerfiticates for pneumatic and hydraulics - preferred
- Sunday to Thursday - 3rd shift
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelez
International family with a significant employee and manufacturing
footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to
provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment,
made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing
and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic
brands-including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins
and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids
confectionery products -are close at hand for our consumers across
Mondelez Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require
accommodation to participate in the job application process may
contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Keywords: Mondelez, Chicago , Stationary Engineer, Hospitality & Tourism , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!