Area Wellness Manager (Registered Nurse) South Suburban Chicago
Company: Pathway To Living LLC
Posted on: November 23, 2021
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Support the wellness manager operation of each community
working directly with the Resident Care Manager/Wellness Manager,
and the Regional Wellness Manager.
- Be available to assume an interim role as the Wellness Manager
at a given community to cover vacations time, illness, or during a
- Provide nurse supervision as interim wellness manger.
- Be a resource for day-to-day management queries.
- Learn Yardi/Matrix systems; become a subject matter expert
- Provide support to establish systems while embracing the
cultural uniqueness of each community.
- Assist in Wellness Manager and/or nurse interview process if
- Stress importance of over communication and documentation for
all parties as appropriate (Resident, family, Team Members,
Physicians, Healthcare Partners.
- Develop standards for wellness office organization to ensure
consistency across areas
- Incorporate the seven dimensions of wellness, person-centered
care, and the VIVA! Culture into every facet of the wellness
- Incorporate outside services required by our residents for good
health and wellness.
- Assist in managing preferred providers rendering additional
services to residents including home health care, therapy, vision
care, psychological resources, and pharmacy services to ensure
integrated coordination of care services for all residents.
- Assist to ensure integration of community life wellness
programs into resident service plans.ADDITIONAL DUTIES:
- Assist Executive Directors problem-solve Wellness issues and
resolve resident Wellness concerns and complaints.
- Provide after-hours support as necessary to problem-solve
Wellness issues and resolve resident Wellness concerns and
- Performs related duties as assigned or as the situation
dictates.SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Current RN license valid in the states of the region assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred, but not required.
- Five plus years prior nursing supervisory experience.
- Passion to serve the senior population.
- Strong assessment and documentation skills required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Valid driver's license and personal automobile.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication
- Must have the ability to read, write and follow oral and
written direction in the English language at a level adequate to
perform the job duties.
- Promote and encourage a positive work atmosphere by modeling
and communicating in a manner that promotes cooperation with
co-workers, managers, and others with whom contact is made.
- Able to professionally address complex care scenarios with team
members, residents, family members, visitors, government
agencies/personnel, and the public.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when
circumstances warrant such action.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition, and
enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult
- Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be
willing to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
Keywords: Pathway To Living LLC, Chicago , Area Wellness Manager (Registered Nurse) South Suburban Chicago, Hospitality & Tourism , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!