Company: Up Your Alley
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Job Summary:The Customer Service Specialist- Cashier will fill
the roles of greeter, front counter guide and cashier. They will
greet guests in person or by phone and provide details about the
venue, pricing and promotions/specials. The CSS-CA will provide
proper equipment, manage guest flow by tracking lane availability
and attraction times and follow all cash control
- Greet all guests with a friendly smile as they enter the
- Process sales transactions and accept payments.
- Calculate the cost of products.
- Maintain adequate change in the cash drawer and request
additional change when needed.
- Assist with the flow of the entire center.
- Be proactive in assisting guests.
- Wipe down, clean, and sweep arcade and counter area throughout
- Must be able to give guests knowledgeable suggestions and give
necessary advice for their experience.
- Other duties as assigned. Required Skills/Abilities:
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure
with all staff.
- Ability to do high-quality of work unsupervised.
- Willing to follow instructions and ask questions for
- Must be at least eighteen years old.
- Previous experience as a cashier preferred.Physical
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.Required
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Willing to wear face mask
Keywords: Up Your Alley, Chicago , Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Schererville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!