Company: The Gwen
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Assist the Outlet Manager in the planning and management of the
Restaurant, Room Service and other food and beverage outlets as
appropriate in order to achieve customer satisfaction, quality
service, compliance with corporate/franchise policies and
procedures and federal, state and local regulations while
meeting/exceeding financial goals.
- Monitor servers and busperson adherence to all service
- Supervise service of guests, being watchful of signals from
guests in need of service.
- Assist manager to establish and monitor sidework duty
- Maintain bank to HEI Hotels and Resorts standards.
- Read daily communication sheets from previous shift and prepare
one for the following shift. Check floor plan for appropriate
- Check restaurant for cleanliness and set up. Check service stands
and aisle areas. Check tables for cleanliness and proper set
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate liquor requirements
pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Communicate daily with restaurant manager with regard to special
events, house counts, etc.
- Assist restaurant manager in conducting menu classes and taste
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to staff.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Imagine yourself in 1930's Chicago. Chicago celebrated its
centennial by hosting the world's fair in 1933. The speakeasies and
gangsters were thriving. It was a distinguished time in Chicago's
history. The Gwen has a glorious past and an even more glorious
future. Rooted in the history and heritage of downtown Chicago in
the 1930's, the Gwen serves as a city emblem of this golden era and
yet is poised to bring luxury to a future generation of worldly
travelers. This unmistakable inspiration comes to life with our
historic fa--ade, famously created by sculptress Gwen Lux in 1928.
A female artisan making a mark in a predominantly 1930's, male
design city depicts and exciting atmosphere of change. The building
has been home to many stories in an illustrious past.Health, dental
and vision are just a start. We offer unlimited career potential,
top of the line training, free lunch, discounted Ventra cards and
we also provide your uniforms. Now we're inviting you to re-create
the Gwen experience. Let it be a canvas for your own personal
stories.We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified
military candidates to apply.
Keywords: The Gwen, Chicago , Restaurant Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!