Visual Merchandiser - Part Time
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We love fashion, but we love people more. As a Part-Time
Merchandiser with us, you will brand loyalty by ensuring
exceptional customer experience through a well-merchandised,
visually engaging and brand appropriate store environment
Act as an Ambassador of EVEREVEs mission and core values:
* Humility: The ability to recognize your value, strengths and
weaknesses as well as the value of others.
* Empathy: The ability to understand and value the perspective and
feelings of others.
* Authenticity: Embracing who you are, listening to yourself and
making decisions based on personal conviction.
* Relationships: Developing genuine connections, lifting others up
and following through on team commitments.
* Tenacity: The courage to try something new, persist through
difficulty and seek solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Execute all weekly and monthly merchandising directives in
partnership with store leadership and Regional Merchandise
* Implement visual strategies to result in driving top line sales,
create brand consistency and improve the overall customer
* Assess sell through and replenish the styling floor focusing on
outfitting and floorset integrity.
* Drive brand loyalty by ensuring exceptional customer experience
through a well-merchandised, visually engaging, brand appropriate
* Responsible for all visual installations
* Monthly Floorset (Based on hours: map out floor plan and lead
* Window setups and mannequin updates
* Promotional setups
* In-store marketing updates
* Train store team on merchandising standards/operation
* Restock product daily
* Assist Inventory Specialist with weekly markdowns and lead
re-merchandising of sales floor and sale section as needed
* Maintain Visual Merchandising Sign Library and Storage of
merchandising equipment (Hardware, mannequins, fixtures)
* Identify store/facilities needs and communicate with management
and Regional Merchandising
Manager/Director Skill Set/Qualifications:
* Clear and motivating communication style with strong presentation
* Collaborative and able to use creative problem-solving skills to
arrive at a solution that is in the best interest of the brand and
the customer experience
* Detail oriented while still maintaining excellent time management
and multitasking skills
* Ability to work independently in stores/self-motivated
* Possess a level of creativity balanced with logic,
organizational, and operational skills
* Visual merchandising retail experience specifically in womens
* Must be able to climb a ladder as needed
* Must be able to lift 20-30 pounds
Keywords: Evereve, Chicago , Visual Merchandiser - Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Northbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!