- Be part of a high performing executive leadership team who
supports and inspires each other to be their best self everyday
- A workplace where you can live the values that are important to
you, such as protecting our planet and being part of an environment
where diversity, equality and inclusion is actively lived.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property
and across the world - The sky is your limit!
- Lead the entire culinary operations, including culinary and
stewarding departments and collaborating with the hotel food and
beverage operations including banquets.
- Drive revenue and profit through the development and
implementation of menu design, strategies, practices and
- Take an active role engaging in Social Media and PR activities by
promoting our restaurants within the community, on social media and
- Creating excitement for front of house leaders and servers so
they are knowledgeable about the menu and can speak with guests
comfortably about menu items, ingredients, and techniques.
- Personally engage with guests in the restaurants, ensuring
exceptional culinary experiences.
- Lead, mentor and train the culinary team, creating an engaged
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Senior Sous Chef, Restaurant
Chef or Chef de Cuisine role. A combination of both standalone
restaurant and luxury hotel experience is an asset.
- Demonstrated passion for cuisine, guest experience and colleague
- A strong understanding of local food products and culinary
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and
set the scene for high performance
Your team and working environment:
- Be part of an exciting and influential team who continue to
reimage that hospitality experience
- We recognize and celebrate team and individual successes
- A brand influenced by French indulgence offering a genuine
experience of art de vivre for both employees and guests