Delivery Supervisor $74,000-$78,000(Food Products)
Company: E. A. Sween Company
Posted on: January 27, 2023
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Delivery Supervisor
$74,000-$78,000(Food Products) We are always looking for talented,
hardworking people to join the E.A. Sween family. We are a
family-oriented company that understands the significance of our
employees and we are successful because of our incredibly committed
team. We are looking for an dedicated individual to join our team
as Delivery Supervisor.E.A. Sween is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minority/Female/Veteran/DisabilitySchedule: BASIC
FUNCTIONEffectively manage the delivery team, follow procedures and
policies including hiring, training, employee relations and safety.
Safely provide quality, accurate, cost effective distribution every
time to all 7-Eleven stores.JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have previous supervisory experience running a
- Must be at least 21 years of age to operate company route truck
and comply with D.O.T. regulations.
- Must have at least 6 months previous route delivery experience
operating a straight truck.
- Must have a valid driver's license in the state in which you
- Must be able to speak and understand the English language.
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T. physical, drug screen and a
criminal background check.
- Must have an MVR within established company guidelines.
- Must be willing to work nights/weekends/holidays and extra
hours if requested.
- Must have good math ability.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with CDC customers/CDC
- Must be proficient with Office Suite, e-mail, and desktop
computer.PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds on a repetitive
- Must be able to push/pull up to 300 lbs of product using a
- Must be able to work in CDC temperatures of 38-70 degrees
- Must be able to work in all outside weather conditions.
- Must be able to perform frequent bending, kneeling, squatting,
- Must be able to perform frequent reaching over shoulder height,
waist level and from floor.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced night time
- Must be able to work in an unsupervised environment.EQUIPMENT /
- Delivery truck, lift gate, and refrigeration unit.
- Manual pallet jacks or riding/electric pallet jacks (if
- Two-wheel dolly.
- Brooms and mops.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be responsible for, and follow safety and health regulations.
Participate in safety meetings, report hazardous conditions, and
perform your job according to Best Practices.
- Operations and total activities for the CDC Delivery Team.
- Operate area of responsibility at or below the annual
- Be on-call 24/7, work nights (weekends and holidays when
- Manage all reports within the delivery process.
- Provide mentoring of all direct reports, providing consistent
daily feedback; including but not limited to quarterly review and
annual performance reviews. .
- Supervise the training and coaching of Leads and Drivers
including: new driver training field-classroom program, monthly
safety, and quarterly online safety training, equipment usage, and
- Take personal accountability for the CDC delivery financial
- Compliance of HACCP & FSMA.
- Balance and sustain our "We" will win as one, in all facets of
the company's purpose, spirit, and vision
- Work directly with Human Resources to develop and retain
associates through training and leadership programs.
- Responsible in ensuring a balanced culture with respect for
people and teamwork.
- Hold regular scheduled meetings with Drivers and Leads.
- Ride with drivers to ensure proper route operations.
- Work with 7-Eleven Store Managers, Market Managers, Field
Consultants and Logistics Manager in solving any delivery
- Provide General Manager with feedback on store delivery or
- Individual will work with HR in hiring, employee relations,
evaluations, disciplinary, EMT approval and salary reviews of all
- Ensure all employees cooperate with all aspects of the E.A.
Sween Company Safety program.
- Other duties as assigned by Operations and General
better.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: E. A. Sween Company, Chicago , Delivery Supervisor $74,000-$78,000(Food Products), Hospitality & Tourism , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!