Customer Service Project Leader- Hybrid
Company: Legrand NA
Posted on: May 28, 2023
At a Glance
Legrand has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Project Leader to join the Focal Point Team in Chicago, IL. This position will serve as the primary customer contact and project administrator for order related activities. The successful candidate will have demonstrated ability in establishing and maintaining positive business relationships; both internally and externally. We are seeking someone with project/order management overview experience. This position has a set customer base managing large orders requiring attention to customer needs, a sense of urgency, and a commitment to service, as the customer defines it. She/he will be responsible for supporting customers with order configuration, order processing and status, ensuring delivery requirements and deadlines are met, and complaint resolution. The Customer Service Project Leader is expected to exercise sound judgment and creativity in meeting both business goals and customer expectations. This position reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
What Will You Do?
- Ensure all orders are processed accurately
- Ensure all customer requests for product and general information are processed accurately and are delivered to the customer within the agreed upon lead-time.
- Ensure that all customer databases are accurate and stable at all times.
- Manage a monthly budget aimed to find resolution of any complaints which can't be processed within the department policies and procedures.
- Ensure promptly resolution of any claims by adhering, as much as possible, to the department policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain business partnerships with customers
- Must be capable of solving problems in intense, time-compressed situations
- Outstanding communication in English, both orally and in writing at multiple levels
- Passionate about customer-service with a sense of urgency.
- Detail oriented, well organized, and able to multi-task
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Associate degree in business is a plus
- 3-5 years' customer service experience (customer care, order entry, etc.)
- Customer Service experience within the lighting, electric, or construction industries is a plus
- MRP and Windows knowledge
- Proficient with the use of computer-based tools - JD Edwards (preferred), MS Office Suite
For more than 25 years, Focal Point, a brand of Legrand, has brought it all to light with beautiful, efficient luminaires and acoustic solutions that stand the test of time, human-centric technology, and a commitment to being easy to do business with. We are vertically integrated, Chicago-based architectural lighting and integrated acoustical systems manufacturer and pride ourselves on delivering exceptional products and services to those who specify and install them. Because we're separated by hallways and not highways, we control the process from conceptual design, to engineering, to manufacturing, through to shipping. As a result, we provide superior quality, customization capabilities, and quick answers, all from right here, in the middle of America.
Representing more than 150 years of innovation, Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructures. Our purpose is improving lives by transforming the spaces where people live, work and meet with electrical and digital infrastructures and connected solutions that are simple, innovative and sustainable. Every day, over 39,000 Legrand employees work hard to enhance the buildings of tomorrow. Legrand is a global, publicly traded company listed on the Euronext (Legrand SA EPA: LR) with revenue of ---7 billion, and products sold in 180 countries. For more information, visit www.legrandgroup.com/en
About Legrand North and Central America
Legrand North and Central America (LNCA) employs over 6,500 associates in 50 locations, working across six divisions/sector: Audio Visual, Building Controls Systems, Data Power and Controls, Electrical Wiring Systems, and Lighting. We hold a leading position in every North American market we serve and focus on exceeding our customers' needs within the commercial, residential, and industrial industries. LNCA offers comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as distinctive benefits like a high employer 401K match, above-benchmark paid maternity and parental leave, paid time off to volunteer, and an active/growing Employee Resource Group network. LNCA is an employee-centered, growing company with tremendous opportunity. For more information, visit legrand.us
About Legrand's Lighting Sector
Legrand's Lighting Sector consists of five lighting brands; Pinnacle, Finelite, Focal Point, and OCL which focus on architectural, decorative, and downlighting and Kenall which focuses on lighting for demanding environments. We employ a talented group of employees that love lighting to design and manufacture high performance, energy efficient LED lighting solutions for applications in commercial, educational, healthcare, as well as challenging environments such as tunnels and correctional facilities. With an eye toward sustainable design, our focus is on specification-oriented products and solutions that meet the functional needs of spaces while working in harmony with the designer's vision for those spaces. Our focus is on specification-oriented products and solutions that meet the functional needs of spaces while working in harmony with the designer's vision for those spaces. We work with architects, engineers, and contractors to supply lighting built specifically for their client's projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer
External Company Name: Legrand North America
Street: 4141 S. Pulaski Road
At a Glance
Keywords: Legrand NA, Chicago , Customer Service Project Leader- Hybrid, Hospitality & Tourism , Chicago, Illinois
here to apply!