Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)
Company: eRep, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Chicago, IL 60606
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement Savings
Full-Time Job Search Made Easy
powered by the Core Values Index Many employers use the Core Values
Index psychometric assessment to match applicants to available
roles. It is the most accurate and reliable assessment available
and only takes about 8 minutes to complete - and it's absolutely
free! The Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) role is both--
strategic --and hands-on.-- You will --operate-- as a leader,
--business partner, and HR practitioner in a dynamic and growing
digital media organization. In collaboration with our HR team and
business leaders, your contributions will foster a healthy and
vibrant workforce.-- You will report to the --Head of People, and
can expect to implement efficient processes, build diverse and
inclusive teams, and empower team members to be at their best every
day. Come join us!
- Conduct regular 1:1s with HR staff and mid-level management,
providing knowledgeable HR advice.
- Identify, setup, and analyze metrics in partnership with the HR
team to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct
prompt,-- thorough , and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of multi-state legal requirements
related to daily management of employees, reducing legal risks, and
ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provide performance management guidance to managers (e.g.
coaching, counseling, career development, and progressive
- Create and interpret HR policies.
- Work-- closely --with managers and employees to improve work
relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and
- Partner with leadership to provide guidance and input on
organization structures and talent planning.
- Identify training needs and provide practical
- Evaluate and monitor --training programs to ensure their
success. Follow up to ensure training goals are met. Qualifications
- Bachelor-s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource
Management,-- or equivalent relative work experience
- 7+ years of progressive HR experience , with-- at least 5 years
--resolving complex employee relations issues
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines,
including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis,
employee and labor relations, diversity, equity, and inclusion,
performance management, and federal and state employment laws
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-CP credential preferred, or ability
to obtain certification within-- one year --of employment
- A-- concise and succinct communication style --and relate well
to employees at every level of the organization
Keywords: eRep, Inc., Chicago , Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP), Human Resources , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!