Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: January 17, 2022
About the company: Our leading client in the healthcare industry
is looking for a HR Generalist/Benefits Specialist to join their
accounting and finance team. Why Work Here:
- Some employee Glassdoor reviews as follows
- "Many opportunities to learn and grow..."
- "Health Benefits and nice location.."
- "Some really fantastic doctors work at the clinic..."
- "good experience working in the community..." HR Generalist
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates,
conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization's employee database and prepare
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
HR Generalist Requirements:
- 2 years of experience as an HR coordinator (essential).
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office
and related HR software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- COBRA, FMLA and HRIS preferred
- ADP experience
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Chicago , HR Generalist, Human Resources , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!