Human Resources Administrator (Entry Level)
Company: Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc.
Posted on: June 26, 2022
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS
is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful
career!ELS is hiring for the position of Human Resources
Administrator in Chicago, Illinois.What You'll DoThe Human
Resources Administrator supports the People and Culture team as
well as our employees along their career path. You will support and
develop processes that are vital to our business. You will also be
joining a growing team with a collaborative culture.Your Job Will
- Ensure all new hire tasks and documentation are completed in a
- Distribute emails and surveys related to L&D programs.
- Provide exceptional customer service to your teammates by
supporting their administrative requests.
- Schedule meetings, calls, training sessions in multiple
- Act as producer on various webcasts in multiple platforms in
order to support the main speaker
- Maintain knowledge of the Company's internal platforms;
- Provide administrative support to team members on an as needed
- Assist with special events and projects to help advance the
team and company's operations, processes and efficiencies.
- Collaborate with team members and work well in a fast paced,
changing environment.Experience & Skills You Need
- Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent combination of education
- Administrative Assistance, Executive Assistance, or related
support experience strongly preferred.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including a consistent
demonstration of patience and a sense of humor.
- Ability to take direction from multiple people
- High level of comfort working with all levels of
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and Zoom
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to analyze data, create reports and make
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive
them to completion.
- Flexibility and the ability to respond quickly to shifting
company and team objectives.
- Dedication to maintaining strict confidentiality with respect
to highly sensitive information.In return for your excellent skills
and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer
match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.We invite you to
visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for
additional information regarding our exceptional resort
communities.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank
Keywords: Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc., Chicago , Human Resources Administrator (Entry Level), Human Resources , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!