HR Technology Solutions Consultant
Company: HUB International
Posted on: August 7, 2022
About HUBIn a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and
individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the
world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to
providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters
most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored
insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing
team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep
and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders
recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance
community.Why Choose HUB?Throughout our network of more than 475
HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and
friendly work environment that strategically positions our
employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in
investing in the future of our employees and provide continuous
opportunities for growth and development _._ Our entrepreneurial
culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the
best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on
expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to
better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you
with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in
your current needs yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join
us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines
a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and
career satisfaction.We Are The Perfect Fit If You
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the
opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your
industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn
the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing
relationships with othersWe are searching for an HR Technology
Solutions Consultant. As a member of HUB's Human Resources
Consulting Services (HRCS) team, the Solutions Consultant is
responsible for managing and directing all activities related to
the implementation of Human Capital Management (HCM) systems,
working closely with the client to ensure that all goals,
objectives and milestones are accomplished according to the desired
future state and strategic objectives of the organization.In This
Role You Will
- Provide consulting services for HCM system implementations
including HR, payroll, benefits, time and attendance, workflows and
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously or one large project
based on complexity factors such as company size, industry,
locations, client resources or project duration
- Utilize HRCS project methodologies to develop, define and
execute project plan, scope, and deliverables. Participate in
decisions that impact project scope and communicate any changes to
the client team and sponsors accordingly.
- Monitor project health, identify and track obstacles, assess
impact and execute a timely resolution.
- Become system expert on HR technology products; continually
learn and stay current on all features/functions to provide maximum
value to the client.
- Engage in full-lifecycle HCM implementations, providing subject
matter expertise and thought leadership guiding customers through
all project phases including analysis, planning and scoping, design
and configuration, testing, cutover to production, and go live
- Ensure change management and communications are integrated
throughout the life cycle of project.
- Write functional specifications for customizations and manage
the testing and acceptance of the delivered solutions
- Establish and cultivate meaningful relationships with clients
building cross-functional partnerships with HR, payroll, IT and
executive project sponsors.
- Liaison between the client project team, executive team, other
key stakeholders and the system vendor.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all data processed and
safeguards against breachesWe Need You To Have
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from accredited four-year
college or university; or equivalent combination of education and
- 4-7 years of industry experience. Solid understanding of
Payroll, HR, Benefits and/or Talent Management regulations and
- Experience leading HCM, Payroll and Time system
implementations, migrations, or upgrades for UKG, Ceridian
Dayforce, (Workday, ADP, Paylocity, etc.) is a plus.
- Proficiency with application implementations, with
understanding of HR business process, data interrelationships and
- Ability to gather and translate client business needs into
functional and technical requirements.
- Strong analytical capabilities, including the ability to
identify, troubleshoot and resolve configuration and functional
- Ability to prioritize / plan work activities and manage
multiple projects with a focus on results.
- Strong verbal and written communication. Communicates openly,
honestly, and respectfully with diverse audiences.
- Solid listening skills.
- Strong people skills. Builds trust and relationships and
creates a collaborative/consultative style with clients.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Travel required may be up to 25% of the time as dictated by
- Related industry designation a plus (SHRM-CP, PHR, CPP, PMP,
HRPM)Department Account Management & ServiceRequired Experience:
5-7 years of relevant experienceRequired Travel: Up to 25%Required
Education: High school or equivalentHUB International Limited is an
equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not
discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin,
religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic
protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here
PolicyE-Verify ProgramWe endeavor to make this website accessible
to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the
accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the
application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team
toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com.
This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not
use this contact information to inquire about the status of
Keywords: HUB International, Chicago , HR Technology Solutions Consultant, Human Resources , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!